Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sean paul on Leno tonite

Posted by a 
a
sean paul on Leno tonite
April 10, 2006 04:46PM
where he'll announce his big headlining spot this year....: )
a
Re: sean paul on Leno tonite
April 10, 2006 06:16PM
heh....hoping for a Menecino visit by the Billboard kid, are we?

V DOSIA
April 11, 2006 12:12AM
no sierra nevada changed their outlook to to a more soft sappy roots theme they wouldent dare have an artist that mentions 'sex' or any other things that happen in the world today or on the minds of young people, they just want ital teachings and plenty of wheatgrass for everyone to share!!
April 11, 2006 12:14AM
Cocoa Tea & Daddy Roy were solid additions tho, you must admit...

April 11, 2006 12:57AM
V DOSIA you are moron with no email address, so you say stupid things like that to put down the hard work of warren and everyone else involved. they dont want to be rotr. if you want mainstream big time sexy shaggy like artists, then go to rotr and STAY THERE with the other sonoma cats who think they are dj's bumping tired tunes all night long. these festivals arent for you and your hyphie friends to go get crunk and play your ipod dj's. they are for families and conscious music lovers alike who respect each other and the environment around them. so stop putting snwmf down with every post you have. they cater to everyone. not you.

p.s. maybe you should get into promotions, sell them drugs to get lots of chedda, and start your own festival! you sound like you have so many great ideas.
V DOSIA
April 11, 2006 01:28AM
HAHHA!!!!! wasent disrespecting anyone it perticular i was just making fun of the earlyer post when somone was saying 'no sex mu up' at sierra nevada... haha..you tell me i want mainstream artists like shaggy...if i remeber correctly i saw shaggys terrible session at a place called angels camp last year...that sure as hell isnt reggae on the river...i had a great time Booing him....yes sean paul may be a bit mainstream.....music videos and such....damien marley, and bob marley both have videos as well and i doubt anyone on here would talk down of them...Personally i cant stand a lot some sean paul but.....Good idea i should start my own festival i would have quite a follwing of youths from all over because i would select what the majority of youths want to hear these days...but as for now i am thinking about learnig from some pro's by checking out a real massive festival such as the reggae summjam .......but of course i would will be at reggae of the river camping right on the river front bumping beats all night long having quite lovely time with many many people enjoying vibes!!!
April 11, 2006 08:21AM
not to mention, please get over this notion that one is a conscious festival full of only conscious individuals and the other is Hedonism 3. It just isn't the case. This is the world and anywhere you go where there are thousands of people you are going to have some negative heads in the crowd. You will also have some positive heads int eh crowd. Burning Spear is a Sean Paul fan, so is Junior Gong doea that make them all about the cheddah? Stop the sterotypes about who is listening to what and who is going to which festival. It is mentally lazy and just foolish. You might like one over the other and that is fine but remember the attitude you have going in shapes the experience that you will have.
April 11, 2006 03:08PM
actually Ninja, one of the festivals DOES have a self-imposed "consciousness" requirement for its artists, which does narrow the pool of talent considerably....

April 11, 2006 03:14PM
Saw it..........sucked!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login