Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need some Misty In Roots

Posted by GWANDEN 
GWANDEN
I need some Misty In Roots
April 11, 2006 04:54PM
Does anyone have any MIR they would be willing to burn for me? I have Roots Controller and Live in Sweden, but someone stole my John Peel Sessions and my Live @ Counter Eurovision CD's !!! I will supply the CD's and the return envelopes ofcourse!! I am not going to be able to attend this year because I have a new born baby girl, but I love my Misty.Anyway please help me!!!GIVE THANX
jb welda
Re: I need some Misty In Roots
April 11, 2006 06:41PM
they themselves are selling cdrs of their releases, all of them as a package. hopefully someone will post a link where you can buy them, they were available at the shows they played earlier in the year. it was a great deal, 20 or so bucks for a stack of cds with art. i encourage you to buy them from the source.

ps if you have misty in sweden you dont really need counter eurovision. the former is far superior imo at least. count yourself lucky to have that; its the rarest of the rare.

one love
jah bill
April 11, 2006 07:14PM
Who's got the influence at BAF? Heartbeat? SOMEONE!

Will gladly purchase CDRs direct - but wouldn't mind the packaging either, as is the case with bands I am really into. Everything on EBay is outrageous.
HIGHPRAISE
April 11, 2006 07:24PM
A Link .. Anyone ??
April 11, 2006 09:17PM
with misty no matter how long...the music moves forward...forward....
jb welda
April 11, 2006 09:18PM
daniel did you ever get a link on where to get these besides from the band at their performances?

ps: the cdrs they were selling came with artwork from originals.

one love
jah bill
HIGHPRAISE
April 11, 2006 09:23PM
Daniel ??
April 11, 2006 10:27PM
I am awaiting to hear back from the MIR camp about obtaining a large number of the "sets" they were selling at their concerts (and will no doubt be carrying with them in June). My initial query was for the 100+ radio DJ's that work to help forward the music of artists performing at this year's festival, but I will also feel them out about possibly selling some sets to the general public. When I learn more, I'll be happy to share. BTW, the 6 CDs (with artwork) were:

Live
Earth
Wise & Foolish
Musi-o-Tunya
Forward
The John Peel Sessions

When I bought a CD player, I vowed not to purchase any CDs that I already had albums of, but with a CD player in the car it sure has been nice to have these Misty In Roots albums....
April 11, 2006 10:36PM
>i came accross a bunch of beat up old MIR 12' inch releases a couple years & passed dem because they seemed played out with scuffles. but rite about now i would feel like hearing dem cause they seem 2B hard to find scuffles or not...

-RASpects+
April 11, 2006 10:41PM
"When I bought a CD player, I vowed not to purchase any CDs that I already had albums of"

That's silly
April 11, 2006 10:46PM
What can i say, I'm a silly guy and also one lacking in the financial resources that it would take to buy CDs of the albums i already owned when CDs first hit the market. If you care to make a monetary contribution towards the cause BnC, I'll be happy to rethink my silliness....
April 11, 2006 11:36PM
I made the same CD vow...until I found Ernie's....

April 21, 2006 01:09AM
If you are a reggae radio DJ that helps to promote SNWMF on your program, you should have received an email from me just a little while ago. If not, and you are intersted in obtaining some MIR CDs (or want to be added to our DJ and Media Mailing List), please feel free to email me at publicity @ snwmf . com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login