Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Progressive discovery

Posted by Translucent 
Translucent
Progressive discovery
April 11, 2006 10:33PM
Walk up to my truck this morning to find it different than I left. First to catch my attention was the driver's door half-shuted, a manner in which I never leave it...then, the next surprise came as I sat in the driver's seat and noticed my glove box open...and empty...which automatically lead to me sighting my things on the floor on the passenger's side, along with car pieces/plastic parts, which lead to me sighting the destruction around my ignition and the realization that someone had tried to steal my truck overnight...

Despite the damage and the things stolen (a cd-player, a couple dozens cds, 2 squash raquets, and my car registration) I am grateful for how things turned out...for some reason the thief was unable to take my truck...it does bother me, however, that a picture of my wife & daughter were in the truck, along with my work badge...I mean, now this lost soul has seen what my family looks like......I am just soooooooooo glad that there was no house key in the truck...

Consciousness cover the earth...
Bless
Re: Progressive discovery
April 11, 2006 10:43PM
sorry to hear this has happend to you-its happend to me a hand full of times w/ the a truck being stolen w/ sucses. what can i say-but that it is a s#!+y feeling for this kind of thing to happen to good people. hopefully who ever has done this to you wiil caught-but thats a 1& a million chance esp. if you live in a big city.
one love-juan love
Spleece
April 11, 2006 10:49PM

Happened to me not too long ago too. All they took was a (really nice & gift) piece of (empty) glass, a portable MD recorder (had three anyway), but took it upon themselves to SMASH two windows to get in, as well as the glove box (which was unlocked) and the center console (also unlocked).

Yeah, he's seen your family, but at least you don't have a registered child molester living upstairs to you!

-s
Spleece
April 11, 2006 10:54PM

BTW:
I waz pissed for a while about it, but then I realised that if they were desperate enough to go through all that work, they must have really been in need.

-s
BG
April 11, 2006 11:31PM
i have many a torture planned for the 1st person i catch robbing me, that is of course, if i ever catch them.

"momma's dont let your sons grow up to be teef men!"<-----new big tune i am going to voice soon.
Translucent
April 12, 2006 12:12AM
Actually, according to this link [www.familywatchdog.us] sent by a friend, my surroundings are peppered with some ruff convicts...
jb welda
April 12, 2006 12:31AM
hey guess what? welcome to the world!

one love
jah bill
Translucent
April 12, 2006 12:43AM
???
riffy
April 12, 2006 04:29AM
Sorry you were robbed Translucent. It's a harsh reality. I've been there, but they got mine. Give thanks you still have your truck. Now get an alarm.

Trod Farward, Tuff
jb welda
April 12, 2006 04:31AM
i mean thats how the city is translucent, all kinda people all around

one love
jah bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login