Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Much Tanks and Irie Praises to Rasta Ricky and family

Posted by dcsmoke13 
Much Tanks and Irie Praises to Rasta Ricky and family
June 22, 2004 06:43PM
we have been planning this trip for months as most of u have, and i almost didnt get to go. !@#$#@! work! i wanted so much to see israel vibration and told my friend Riddim (as we like to call our bass player Ricky) that i would make the trip and pay the price just to see them. well i finally made it up there friday around 3am.
saturday morning going to camp i figure im in the @#$%& as far as a campsite, but my
bredren saved me a spot for my car and tent at his site and convinced security to let me down to his site. sweeeeet! we had the bomb site directly behind the main stage
so we heard music constantly even if we were too incoherent to make it down to the venue. anyways, i skanked and smoked so hard through don carlos and jerry and carlton, etc. that i went back to camp to eat and rest, and passed out. well ricky noticed that i wasnt there so he left his killler post front and center to come get me.
i was feeling super exhausted but Ras Riddim made sure i got my ass up and down there to see on of my favs. i missed only 2 songs and was so very appreciative to my boy that i had to share my story with all u fine people. Also, i took my 2 young children and Riddim's fellow campers King T, Terri, and everyone made us all feel at home, sharing everything they had, and just being righteous bredren and sistren. tank ya heaps. we will nah forget dees iriest of times.
one love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Edited (06-22-04 21:30)
Re: Much Tanks and Irie Praises to Rasta Ricky and family
June 23, 2004 06:29AM
That's awesome DC! Riddim sounds like a true friend - and IVibes were fantastic as always. Sounds like we were camped in the same area - next time we mus hook it up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login