Kingston juke box~~>
April 12, 2006 08:07PM
now in session @kzfr 90.1 inna chico ca. w/
man called solid rock at the control tower~~~>>> listen up^

one love-juan love
Re: Kingston juke box~~>
April 12, 2006 08:45PM
solid rock:
will be expecting full reveiw on roddy vs. downbeat the ruler inna nyc this weekend! you luky mofo-lol- safe travles hommie.
one love-juan love(aka)~SAPO~>>>>>>>

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
April 12, 2006 08:59PM
damn, nuff californians flying out for the clash....wish I could be one of them.

April 12, 2006 09:13PM
i heard that chimmy- probably could have went to if i had got my s#!+ together last month~~>> so it goes. hopefully it'll turn up on dvd or some type of recording.
i;ve never seen rodigan get down but im pulling for downbeat just for the fact that ive seen him get down first hand. $10.00 on db-the ruler or 2 cold ones at snwmf this year.any one?
one love-juan love
April 12, 2006 09:19PM
My heart says Downbeat will flatten that like bammy....my brain says Rodigan could win the crowd over with his charisma. Too close to call.

April 12, 2006 09:40PM
If anyone's down to bet, i'll also throw in $10 US for Downbeat. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
TR-808
April 12, 2006 10:03PM

rodigan is going straight into downbeat territory... but there's respect for him even there..

i think it will be mostly nice-vibes tunes but from now i know that rodigan is carrying a dub of cham "ghetto story" and downbeat may not have a counteraction..

no matter what it will be vibes in that place

thanks for checking my show juan

check you all in a few days

--
April 12, 2006 11:20PM
is this the same Kingston Jukebox that has 24 volumes of unmatched classics and rarities, with unique cd covers and funky feel?
jb welda
April 12, 2006 11:24PM
popatop junior you might know

one love
jah bill
April 12, 2006 11:36PM
the same kingston jukebox with stellar hits like 04-20-04, Open Studio, Shut Up and Give Jah Praise, G Spot, and the timeless classic Odds and Ends?
big up JB in the area
April 13, 2006 11:47AM
@Mr 808....I doubt Tony Screw has the Baby Cham, but then again most people in attendance won't be going there to hear 2006 tune.
You there?

April 13, 2006 12:46PM
i think Mr 808 took off to nyc this morning.
one love-juan love
April 13, 2006 01:02PM
kool...."you there" meaning "you going". One more for the California garrison *brap brap*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login