Love and Peace
April 13, 2006 07:03AM
Why do you love music?
Re: Love and Peace
April 14, 2006 09:22PM
Music makes me move...
April 14, 2006 09:28PM
hard to justify half of what i hear these day's within the music, but i sure do love a good riddim..they got a song for every occassion...death,birth,wedding, u name it they got a song for it.. i suppose that relation is why i love music most because it is the closest language to my soul which ive found so far that i can express true emotion to and it be understood without having any explanation...just makes ya feel good, or bad, or sad , or mad, whatever u need, music is there to provide the emotion behind it... music alone shall live
April 14, 2006 09:36PM
music is like love, anger, passion, sex, violence, compassion. It is part of the human condition and cannot be seperated from humanity Or what it means to be hum amongst the most oppressed you find music and usually the best music
April 14, 2006 10:27PM
It's the sound track to my life.
April 14, 2006 10:46PM
I have a sh**ty job - and good reggae music can help me uplift my soul and be thankful even when I'm filthy and wearing my body down with labor.
April 14, 2006 10:56PM
Music is shite and should be banned.

I like snow
April 15, 2006 12:41AM
"One good thing about Music, when it hits ya you feel no pain"-Bob
Translucent
April 15, 2006 07:39AM
Music....

Powerful element of Life...

...Its like Ninjacat said, "It is part of the human condition and cannot be seperated"...

...We are alive by the grace of the beat of our heart...thus, as RCW quoted: "One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain"...we feel music because we are music...the everflowing riddim of Life...

...I enjoy in Music one of the most profound spiritual experience/practice/worship... ...particularly in spinning-ever-faster times, when one has to hustle 24/7 just to keep one's head above water, Music manifests itself as a major spiritual vehichule that is readily acessible in most cases and can support one's effort of staying grounded in the source while trying to stay alive inna babylon...

Music is food for the soul, feed the masses well...
Bless
April 15, 2006 12:15PM
reggae music...makes my feet wanna move...and it connects with my mind and heart and my soul...

one love one heart roots-ee
[thearkband.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login