Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Full Story of Andrew Tosh (please read)

Posted by Kealoha 
Kealoha
The Full Story of Andrew Tosh (please read)
June 23, 2004 07:14PM
First off I am the son of Rick. My father is a friend of Andrew's as he said. My father didn't explain the whole story as to why Andrew went on stage and why everything happened as it did. I know the story and I will tell it to you. I see my dad's side of the story and I see why you all posted what you posted. This whole incident stems from miscomunication.

Here's what happened:

Andrew was invited by the promoter to come to the concert and not to perform or anything like that. But to just give his thanks for everyone being there and for Fully Fullwood doing the tribute. I know of the incident with Fully Fullwood in the past. Andrew and a few others who knew Peter, didn't like how Fully Fullwood was performing some of Peter's songs. Be doing the songs differently and messing up lyrics. Andrew knows Fully Fullwood and figured if he was going to do the songs he should have done the songs right.

Now that you know why he acted the way he did before I can move on...

Like I said Andrew was invited to say Thanks. At the last minute Andrew wasn't even going to go to the concert because of prior engagements. So the promoter was going to have Andrew over the phone thank everyone. And have the thanks broadcasted over the speakers for everyone to hear. But literally hours before on Saturday, Andrew decides that he really much rather be there in person.

He drove from the L.A. area all the way to Angel's Camp to do so. When he got there security wouldn't let him backstage. They didn't even believe he was who he said he was. Because Andrew had changed his mind and wanted it to be a surprise. The promoter did not inform security of Andrew's appearance. Well after theses arguements, they let him go backstage. Ok, things were settled or so everyone thought. Well the promoter went from being "let's do this" to being a total idiot towards Andrew. Why? Nobody knows. Well at this point Andrew was still angry with what had happened. He just made a long trip to come there. It was his birthday, and he's dealing with some stuff in his personal life that I WILL NOT go into. So please don't ask... So he just stayed backstage and that was that.

Burning Spear heard Andrew was there, and knew why he was there. So he invited Andrew up on stage to thank everyone. Well once again security didn't know, and prevented him from doing so. Even though it was Burning Spear himself who was asking for Andrew. But like I said miscommunication and Burning Spear didn't inform security, and so they thought Andrew was just causing problems like they thought he was doing earlier. Well at this point Andrew got ferious and well you know what happened from there. The speaker, the restraining Andrew, etc.

So you see he wasn't direspecting Burning Spear at all. To all of you it appeared that way. My dad was talking about respect but failed to explain everything only because he was emotional about what was being said. Hopefully you can all see what really happened, and don't think ill of Andrew.

-Kealoha
Re: The Full Story of Andrew Tosh (please read)
June 23, 2004 07:18PM
is that who got on stage when Spear was playing?
June 23, 2004 07:21PM

>Re: The Full Story of Andrew Tosh (please read)

really? that's "The Full Story"?

well Kealoha, here's the thing:

if Andrew decides to make a surprise showing at the festival, it's not the festival's charge -- or the promoter's, or security's, or THE WORLD's charge to deal with Andrew Tosh. it's Andrew's charge to deal with them, and it's pretty clear he did a crappy job of it.

by the way some of us on this board know there is still more to this, and though i'm not going to get into it, i will say that your painting is way off-color. just like Andrew's screwball behavior.
June 23, 2004 07:31PM
Well if Andrew wanted his appearance to be a 'surprise' then he should have known that getting into the venue would be a problem, and should have dealt with that in advance. If he failed to do so, then the arguments that followed were of his own doing.

You state that "the promoter went from being "let's do this" to being a total idiot towards Andrew. Why? Nobody knows." I cannot speak to the truth of the promoter's change of feelings about Andrew that you mention. But given Andrew's antics backstage (long before the Spear incident) I wouldn't blame Warren if he had a change a feelings. I suspect there were other contributing factors as well, one of which may be the "stuff in his personal life" that you will not go into.

I do not recall hearing Spear ever call him onto the stage, but of course had Andrew taken care of his credentials prior to his arrival he would have been given full access to the stage....
June 23, 2004 07:33PM
i'll admit there were some wierd babylon vibes running wicked this past weekend. a lot of incoming negative whispers surrounded InI for some reason. i kept me vibes positive and no matter how much negative incoming there was in I ears. i sent out positive ONEs right behind them.

i'd be highly pissed as well if i drove that far + Toshy's son = DISSED. yeah i'd be just as @#$%& MAD.

sometimes the wicked gets the best of ONE at times, but thats babylons job is to defy everything god from Jah.

chant it down Andrew. InI still loves you very dearly, and none can contest the truth of who you are in InI heart.

Sellasie I for Iver more,
ras kinchelow
flip
June 23, 2004 07:33PM
Andrew Tosh is a performer, yes? and a musician.

so he should be able to figure out that a performer is judged by what he does on stage. what the public sees. hello? this was the sierra nevada world music festival. one of the biggest (if not the biggest) audiences for reggae in the united states. no matter what happened behind the scenes you don't handle it by coming onstage and trying to wreck shop. he could have jumped onstage after Spears set while the MC was babbling (not condoning that but don't pull that **** on Spear)

if you represent Andrew Tosh or you are Andrew Tosh the only way to go is just apoligize and try to make better decisions in the future. don't **** on me and tell me it's a chocolate sundae.

i wish andrew the best and i hope he gets his business straightened out.
June 23, 2004 07:48PM
I have it from a reliable source that andrew tosh is currently in jail in bakersfield ca charged with the following:

1. Obstructing the work of a peace officer
2. Resisting arrest
3. Driving under the influence of a controlled
substance
4. Threatening to terrorize
5. Two (2) counts of battery on a peace officer

Im just speculating here, but i would guess he got stopped
for a traffic offense while driving back to LA and resisted arrest.

Looks to me like he will be jailed there for sometime, i imagine
the bail for those offenses is very high.

I feel very bad these incidents happened and hope he can get his life back in order.
Nah Pardon
June 23, 2004 07:50PM
Andrew is in jail right now... troubles with the police when he was pulled over. He's had a mental conditions for a while now, and i hope he recovers soon.

As for the "true story" above.. i find it quite hard to believe that spear called andrew on stage... this version of events is questionable.
Nah Pardon
June 23, 2004 08:00PM
andrew with riding a unicycle? oh please....
June 23, 2004 08:28PM
i believe his mental condition may be babylon knocking at the gate in the mind that leads to zion.

InI knows what it feels like to have the wicked knocking at the door in jah mind only to be kept at bay by Jah Father. it breaks me down in tears in the most public places. tears being shed for no apparent reason by this child i am.

it is a never ending Sound Clash in jah mind here on HELL. the hell here is to insure that jah children when time to move on to Zion have nothing but love in their hearts, yes see.

LIFE IS A TEST, SOME MAN JAH BLESS, BUT WHO JAH BLESS NO MAN CURSE, YES SEE.

the forces are so strong ONE can't/has no control over the situation. I fell the soul of the child/me that lives only owns 1% of that soul. angel owns 33%, the devil owns 33%, Selassie I owns 33% plus the 1% that I own meself= 100% make-up. see there is only 1 that truly controls the most and precious part of I soul. Sellasie I will never let I fall as long as i can distinguish H.I.M. from babish.

some say "you rule your own destiny" is bullshite if i ever heard it. destiny is laid out by the most high, far beyond in jah future. H.I.M. then returns on jah rays of light to drop that "destiny seed" in jah dirt.

everting happens for a reason good or bad. futures are laid out by Jah and his destiny for you. so one must hang in there and
PRAY FOR THE BEST, AND EXPECT THE WORST.

things will get better for him,but he must distinguish what is jah and what is babylon, because they can both do things without the child knowing it is the good or wicked. i say to iself all the time"where did that come from, that was pretty disgusting." but ini knows what/who it is.

as my father has told me, WHEN THINGS GET BAD THEY GET EVEN WORSE as in Andrew Toshy's case this past weekend.

WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD THEY GET EVEN BETTER. Andrews time to shine will rise stronger than ever, and everyone will forget the bad and love the future of this kid

believe in I AND I IN YOU.

who don't want to praise Far I, stand aside and look, for it is Sellasie I's Day.

i am a lonely soul here in the L.A. with no friends or elders to chat with. go to music festivals and nightings alone and hear a lot of things that leave me in a mood to cypher what i hear. everyting i know i learned from what surrounds I,and the incoming whispers of words/sentences. no bible teachings no elder rastas to console the soul. get in touch would like to meet jah people. i moved back from Memphis to Cali.

i here there are some children of the 12 tribes from l.a. that moved to Acton. get in touch this child would like to know more of this 12 Tribes yes see.

Sellasie I for Iver More,yes see.
ras kinchelow
June 23, 2004 08:53PM
Was Andrew the surprise guest Doug was talking about?
jb welda
June 23, 2004 10:06PM
ras kinchelow: as i understand it ras michael holds nyabinghis at his yard in los angeles every sunday. check out russ grelich's site for info. sorry dont have the url but he is the one who publishes the great reggae magazine down there.

one love
jah bill
June 24, 2004 03:00AM
jb welda wrote:

> ras kinchelow: as i understand it ras michael holds nyabinghis
> at his yard in los angeles every sunday. check out russ
> grelich's site for info.

Russell puts out a great weekly calendar of all reggae events
in Southern California...just e-mail him and ask him to put you
on the direct e-mail list.

Calendar produced by Russell Gerlach / E-mail - reggaeruss@aol.com
Calendar available FREE weekly by direct e-mail, rec.music.reggae
Internet newsgroup, and [www.NiceUp.com]. Use By Permission Only.

ps...I dont see anything for ras michael on sundays anymore.
June 24, 2004 03:19AM
What exactly does "being a total idiot towards Andrew" consist of? Doesn't sound like the full story to me . . .

Besides, whatever disrespect, false or imagined, was given, wanton violence backstage is not acceptable behavior.
June 27, 2004 11:34PM
lets just face it - he is a jerk - i truly believe in karma and sounds like his social skills are @#$%& up- he cant go around treating people like that and think just because of his mental issues and because he is peter tosh's son that he can be excused. I know from reliable sources that he doesnt treat people around him very well- he is truly a jerk.
June 27, 2004 11:35PM
ive also heard he is a womanizer and treats women like ****
festival ongoer
June 28, 2004 12:22AM
eek-a-mouse is a bigger ass...
hope he never comes back to snwmf
miguel
June 28, 2004 12:24AM
"1. Obstructing the work of a peace officer
2. Resisting arrest
3. Driving under the influence of a controlled
substance
4. Threatening to terrorize
5. Two (2) counts of battery on a peace officer "

tosh needs to get off the coke. to me, that seems to be his biggest "personal problem" at the moment...he rushes the stage twice, almost kills someone on the way out of the fest, then gets arrested...dont tell me he's just got personal problems...his personal problems are that hes a @#$%& coke head
festival ongoer
June 28, 2004 05:40AM
so is eek ...
& gregory isaacs. no more gregory!
mecca
June 28, 2004 09:55AM
Wow, I was so Irie, I didnt even know any of this was happening. Too much ganga, too much sun, not enuff shade. Im glad I missed it tho. Sounds pretty depressing if you ask me. See ya all next year.
June 28, 2004 05:51PM
calling andrew a cokehead wow dats full on bamba red. so andrew didnt get the same kind of pearly pampers ziggy did. tuff rap, very obvious! what is a peace officer anywayz? iNi should support andrew through these ruff times he may need iNi. but yes its wrong to mash up the stage & almost cause a riot but the secret personal details left out probley would spell it more clear on defense. >forward^ anyting dat u can do,i* can do it better! i*am the toughest*
June 28, 2004 06:53PM
<secret personal details left out probley would spell it more clear on defense>

Defense? Was Burning Spear threatening him while he was singing? What "secret personal details", that he has no respect?

Andrew Tosh is a toss. Goodbye disrespectful baby.

I hope he never sees a stage again after he disrespected SNWMF, the fans, Burning Spear and most importantly, himself.

One love
eric v
June 28, 2004 07:07PM
>> I hope he never sees a stage again...

Wow - that's pretty harsh! -and over a tizzy fit no less. You all are making too big a deal over this. Yes he was wrong, but we all do things we wish we had not done. Like Jahmeek says - we should be sending Andrew positivity itinually - what is all the negative bashing going to acomplish? It didn't ruin my weekend...

Perfect Peace
June 28, 2004 07:17PM
-yo Eric+shouldnt kick brother andrew when he is down i* bredren. u seem to have a personal issue or r' u a offical speaking on behalf of mr.winston rodney(probley not)or SNWMF(not again). goodbye disrespectful baby? i* dont support what happened on june19th or do i* have anyting to do with it like yourself but as the son of mystic man i* support the ras & his trod on through & so should u. mek a better way than to just seh hey u blank u done. his new cd is vibes(produced by bunny wailer) & the recent tour with reggae angels waz great! he does not disrespect wombon either elizabeth. the bunny wailer family would nah be to hip on dat since dey r' very close in relations seen & further more to put brother andrew in same group with eek-A-mouse is plain folly. more fyah! -RASpects+
June 28, 2004 07:28PM

more bullshit "jah"meek. it's not kicking when down. and dubguy it's not "negative bashing", it's dealing in facts.

dude has a problem, and this last bit of behavior could be an opportunity for him -- hopefully he's embarrassed enough to review his life situation. but in order for the opportunity to mean something, there needs to be a reality check. people who really care would force a confrontation with this crap, not sing some "one love" lullaby and hope everything turns terrific.

sending him "positive vibes" is dysfunctional hippy crap and equal to having false-friend "yes-men" around someone who has a real problem. it doesn't force the issue and in effect perpetuates the problem.
June 28, 2004 07:57PM
Jahmeek,

<i* support the ras & his trod on through & so should u>

Oh, OK, if you say so I should then huh? Anything else I should do, "just because"?? Think for yourself. He was sure acting like a Ras too, wasn't he? His dad would sure be proud of Andrew, crashing someone else's performance.

<he does not disrespect wombon either elizabeth. the bunny wailer family would nah be to hip on dat>

No, but he does disrespect an artist (Burning Spear) that is bigger than he ever will be. How can we respect him, when he showed none towards us (the fans) during the final act of Saturday evening (with the biggest attendance of the 3 days)? Not very smart on his part. Also, what does Bunny Wailer and his family have to do with influencing his Tosh's actions? Does every producer control what their artists do, and how can you expect them to do that?

Also, I don't work for (1) SNWMF (2) Burning Spear

Just because he is "the son of mystic man" doesn't mean you have to support him. Look at one of Lee Perry's sons, he is addicted to hard drugs. Do I have to support him because he is the son of one of reggae's historical figures?

One love
eric v
jbwelda
June 28, 2004 08:02PM
i think tosh's problem is he forgot to take his meds. seriously.

one love
jah bill
June 28, 2004 08:09PM
Something was causing him a problem, meds is probably a great guess. I hope he figures it out for himself, truly.

One love
eric v
June 28, 2004 10:12PM
Im not buying the bi-polar stuff and..."I forgot my meds" excuse.

Seems to me that was the excuse the center for the oakland raiders
used when he was partying in tijuana and missed the superbowl.

The fact is...80% of the people in prison for violent crimes are bi-polar and likely forgot thier meds before they beat someone to death with a pipe, etc. The other 20% were mistreated as children.

Nobody is really responsible for their actions, it all in the hands of others or its bad brain chemistry.
jbwelda
June 28, 2004 10:14PM
yeah youre right. so crucify him.

one love
jah bill
June 28, 2004 10:28PM
<Seems to me that was the excuse the center for the oakland raiders
used when he was partying in tijuana and missed the superbowl>

Uh, actually that center had been diagnosed with bipolar and alcoholism long before the Super Bowl.

One love
eric v
dirtweed
June 28, 2004 11:27PM
i bet the rest of the raiders wish they were with him in tijuana rather than getting their boo-tees whumped.
TR-808
Re: The Full Story of Undrew Tosh (please read)
June 29, 2004 04:52PM

Undrew and SNWMF make the JA newspaper

[www.jamaica-star.com]
June 29, 2004 06:36PM
Ouch dirtweed - quit reminding me!
June 30, 2004 12:02AM
i* waz standing about 25feet from whole scene when andrew bum rushed the stage 2times. first time he exited stage quik to only return not even 10minutes later to try to cause more problems "like vandel style", which ended very short again with a little tangle with stage crew. for 1 the band did not even flinch kept playin' like champz & thanx to the bredren who short stopped him the second time to keep andrew from breaking the groove of winston's conga jamm. so what im trying to say after i* reveiwed a recording of show it really did not effect the show to much & even the crowd lived over it with out to much fuss ,so why cant Eric & the anti-tosh bandwagon get over it? already more thoughtful energy put in to dis thread past the ites* of andrew's little rage out. >forward^ peace n' love,nah hippie/bull chit. -RASpects+
June 30, 2004 01:08AM
too true Jahmeek, he only ran on a stage, people must lead pretty sheltered lives to be so offended, Spear was the highlight of the weekend for me, i don't see what the big deal is. Winston Rodney being from Jamaica and not some cosy little California lifestyle has no doubt not given the incident another thought, as OJ said "time to move on and find the real killers". I only hope he gets sorted, I'm sure the following 2 weeks spent in Bakerfield has more than punished him enough for his 'shocking' behaviour, if some sort of punishment is what the cry baby's seek.
June 30, 2004 02:59AM
Bufo bufo wrote:

> too true Jahmeek, he only ran on a stage, people must lead
> pretty sheltered lives to be so offended,

Excuse me...if he only ran on the stage, who was that who threw
the stage monitor off the stage?
June 30, 2004 03:35AM
The man like Burning Spear didn't drop a note while the incident was occurring in front of him, you lot are still quaking and babbling on about it 2 weeks later after experiencing it from a mile up the hill.
June 30, 2004 02:26PM
My buddy just sent this - I laughed so hard I had to post it ...

[www.dubimagery.com]

It's just a joke - don't flip out over it!
June 30, 2004 02:44PM
<you lot are still quaking and babbling on about it 2 weeks later>

Funny Bufo, so are you.

Also, maybe you didn't notice Spear leaving pretty shortly after the incident happened.

My main point in all of this is that Tosh flipped out because he thought he wasn't getting any respect from the Warren / Fully, etc, and then he pulls his stunt of "respect".

How can you give a man any, when he showed none towards anyone else?

Keep talking about how everyone else is still talking about this.

One love
eric v
June 30, 2004 07:28PM
winston & crew left to go back to east coast. he&band was only performing @ this special west coast show then back on the plane dey went. "talk to me people talk to me!".....-W.Rodney*
June 30, 2004 10:58PM
"Tell me you love reggae music!".....- more W. Rodney*

Hola Jahmeek - just found yer site - too funny, had been there before (bookmarked now).
June 30, 2004 11:01PM
iNi website is in terrible need of update. -RASpects+
June 30, 2004 11:25PM
Mine too - when I fix mine I can help ya out with yours too and link it up - if you're gonna make ROTR let me kno too. Enjoy the day!
July 01, 2004 08:41PM
will be dar with more family. friday& sunday i'll be focussed on stage but saturday with way tingz look i'll be in the irie mingle till vibe. -RASpects+
July 02, 2004 07:33AM
BILLSHIT.. Andrew Tosh has lost his mind long ago, You people are fooling yourselves trying to make excuses for him. He was arrested in New Zealand for trying to rape an underage girl. He got arrested there. It has NOTHING to do with the festival. It has nothing to do with Fully Fullwood. Fully and his band are the only people out there HONOURING Peter and his music. WAKE UP and LIVE, stop trying to make excuses for Andrew, the only one who will help him is hisself, and he is too fooked up for that. His career was not going anywhere, and never will as long as he acts in such a ignorant and despicable way. If anything, you all should be applauding Fully and anyone else who trys to bring Peter Tosh music to the people!!!!!!!!!!! Ras Knowsmore

July 02, 2004 03:02PM
I open peter tosh door, and I can can close that door.
July 02, 2004 07:47PM
who said anyting about nah RASpecting Fully? meet him on several occasions & thought he was a great guy. meet andrew aswell & never had problem. never heard the new zeland story & dont kno if it true. but listion to his new song "he never died" & im sure u will feel someting but nah crazy. -RASpects+
July 03, 2004 04:26AM
Respecty to Andrew for doing his thing......thanks for the lively entertainment.
July 04, 2004 03:25AM
found it dubguy. thanks 4 posting it. hope people find it humorous and dont take it the wrong way.
rach
July 05, 2004 05:56PM
All this disrespect to Andrew when he cannot defend himself...
None of you know him personally, have no idea what is going on in his personal life, mind, heart...and WHY is it so hard to believe that Burning Spear would call him onstage, seems completely logical to me for W.R. to do that.. Alot of Bullshit being spewed here..leave the judgements to Jah, and get off your high horses
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
jbwelda
July 06, 2004 05:41AM
you obviously were not there rach.

one love
jah bill
July 06, 2004 07:06AM
its a shame your a ignorant one seen. the cd cover i created was about where my focal point almost was. so i saw everything. in my opinion, Mr. Rodney would never want such a disruption while he in in the zone as i am sooooo glad he really didnt blink and eye-and the judgement of Jah was to protect- nobody hurt, just trying to bring a smile and a giggle 2 the few faces that were there that special night.....ahhhhhhhhhhh.....just kick back and listen to the acapella version from young Spear in Rockers and u can hear the ocean behind with other sounds so crucial.ooooooooooo!!thanks snwf crew for putting it together-
July 06, 2004 04:57PM
funny but photo was from wrong stage* haha
UHU
July 06, 2004 07:36PM

its over, past, done, get over it!
Who gives a **** why he did it .
Move on w your lives , or get one.
July 07, 2004 02:29AM
we all have lives and we were all together enjoying and re-living the experience. its a great thing to do.i dont ever want to get over that. and i care, especially if that was the only thing negative 2 come from the weekend, with no harm other than his incarceration, then that in itself is a blessing in a humourous event. your friends dont ever tease you in good fun about something stupid you have ever done? ie: like whining on a message board telling us 2 stop having fun. sounds like u dont have a life and are just looking for trouble. i think u found the wrong site. let me re-direct you to [muggaz.joeuser.com] i tink there are some complainers on that forum.
July 07, 2004 09:13AM
I watched a documentary on peter tosh not long ago and a white man with dreads was speaking in patwa about how he knew tosh.He said in peters last days peter saw vampires atacking him among other things. I saw the same man at the ticket booth area geting a back stage pass at snwmf not knowing later I would here the talk about peters son. If Andrew did it for good reasons I respect that and I pray he is not crazy like the rumers say, I also hope peter is not crazy like the fakin jamaican said he was.

much love to the Tosh family
July 07, 2004 01:19PM
To a Jamaican, seeing vampires attacking you can be the same as having someone rip you off right in front of your face (bloodsuckers, sight?) - and Peter was constantly seeing that (more often than was really happening Iimagine). Lee Perry called Chris Blackwell of Island Records a vampire for similar reasons...
jbwelda
July 07, 2004 03:47PM
that "white man with dreads" was probably wayne jobson, who was supposedly at the festival, though i did not see him. if he was there he was not associated with andrew tosh, i believe he manages another artist who was also appearing on the bill.

one love
jah bill
July 07, 2004 06:56PM
what is a real jamaican compared to a fake jamaican in your senses EliJah?
i* know of more west indie island stereo types than i* care to really get into but ya statment is pretty bold do u care to explain? -RASpects+
July 07, 2004 07:19PM
Just thought I'd add this to the discussion, having missed Jr. Byle mind numbing set at SNWMF 98 I just wonder how much this might be relevant...

[www.jamaica-gleaner.com]
July 07, 2004 07:32PM
interesting yes but with obvious edit. dat iz a little confussing trying to giv+ sumting pozitive a bad name. iNi all no drinking iz a million times worse!
(i* for one am weiry of all experamental med'z for iNi, tink twice*) -edge RASpects+
July 07, 2004 10:24PM
DJ Big Jim,

With all due respect, I love Junior Byles and enjoy most of his music, but I don't think his performance in 1998 was "mind numbing".

He played a very short set, and his voice had suffered the elements of time (not sure how he sounds currently).

Anyhow I do wish the man the best, hopefully health and prosperity will find his path.

One love
eric v
July 08, 2004 04:17PM
I saw wayne jobson at the festival...hardly a fakin jamaican.

stating the obvious, its a poor assumption to assume that you must be black to be jamaican, if thats what somebody was implying.
Junior Byles 1998
July 11, 2004 11:53AM
Junior Byles 1998 performance was the cornerstone iof SNWMF's emergence as the premier event on the West Coast. An artist of Byles' stature playing on North American soil for the first time was massive. Having the courage to perform after so many years sufferin' was "mind numbing."

"He played a very short set, and his voice had suffered the elements of time (not sure how he sounds currently)."

Eric V, if you want to split hairs with a two by four, go ahead. Were you thinking maybe you could squeeze a two hour romp in from an vocalist who gave everything he had just to get on stage? Fortunately, Junior was backed capably by the awesome High Times Band(Chinna, Horsemouth, Dizzy, etc.). As I recall High Times went on at 2 and played 3 killer instrumentals, Chinna sang "homegrown", then Junior came on and sang for about 40 minutes I think, not long , but again, what were you expecting? Sure, his voice wasn't perfect, but if you listen to the live tape, there is a certain authenticity and rawness that is bad ass- the notes Junior couldn't hit were carried by High Times efficiency.
July 11, 2004 06:15PM
I listen to the tape i have and it is mind numbing to be listening to something that maybe never would have happened. But it did and that in itself was mind numbing, I don't want to split hairs, it was just nice. An equivalent might be to see Syd Barrett come and do a short acoustic set of any kind of music.....might be nice and it might not. For me, Jr. gets the props for coming back and I thank the people that made that happen. I only posted that article because of what herbs might affect medications.
July 12, 2004 08:55PM
Papa Ken,

I'm just stating what I saw. If you don't like it that's you're problem. I didn't say I didn't like him or anything to that effect, as a matter of fact I did write that I love Jr Byles and did address you "with all due respect". If you want to get defensive and split hairs (how was I doing that? You're the one timing the performance, listing the band members and memorizing what songs they played, sounds like your splitting hairs and taking it personally), then find someone else.

You read too much into what I wrote. Chill

One love
eric v
Re: Junior Byles 1998
July 12, 2004 09:26PM
papa ken sey:

"Junior Byles 1998 performance was the cornerstone of SNWMF's emergence as the premier event on the West Coast."

Wow, I would say that is a massive overstatement, to say the least.
read I drove Andrew to teh gig and I think i should say somethin!
August 06, 2004 10:51PM
Well the first thing is that the people responsible for bringing andrew to appear was two people with good communication skills. Which is very relevant to the problem. I say this because there were many people surrounding this situation with out positive communication skills.
I arrived at the Artist window with Andrew and team in tow. I was driving and I left the keys at the wheel. Andrew loves to drive so I did not totally trip when he wanted to drive in. I asked him to wait. He then got out of the car and met with fans and rode his unicycle around. He did this about ten minutes and got a bit overwhelmed by the fans. I was explaining to the window attendant that I am with an artist and need to come ahead of the issue they were currently dealing with. The issue they were currently dealing with was a security issue that should have been parlayed when an artist representative needs to have the artist come through the gates with credentials. The man and woman at the gate at approximately 5pm were very uncooperative. They acted quite incompetent. Not helping the man who should have been thwarted to security and not dealing with me. I knew everyone was tired. We had driven a long way and even missed a turn so we took longer. Andrew was cranky and needed to chill. But still I was being held up at the window. I asked them to please use the radio and tell my connection we are at the gate and we are needing to come in and get out of the car. But the people put their hands on the radio at their hip and said things like "uh-uh" and "no" and who are you and why are you bothering me after I told them and they acted like a was scamming them and they had no way of finding out so the best way to deal with me is to blow me off. If I was a real jerk I would have been taking names and putting you down for it now! Who ever was operating the window when andrew came in deserves to be fired and ridiculed on this message board worse than andrew is now! I am really tired of ego's and attitudes controlling the art and artists. and thus being challenged this way, someone who has been in a car for ten hours, in the heat, may get bent out of shape and want to make a point by not waiting for these ridiculous people who should not be in the position of power that they are in!
And yes peter would say that is necessary sometimes! I know that it is good to make a scene sometimes cause so many people think that they can be rude and ruthless and no one will do anything about it cause they are afraid. Look at George Bush! But Karma is real Ya'll! And yes Andrew is dealing with his KArma. At an excelerated rate! Now, how are you doing with your Karma!?
Andrew is my Soul Brotha number one! I know him well! I know his heart. I know he is confused. No, the spirit of rebelion did not originate in his being like it did in Peters but this generation has different demons to deal with! Andrew is dealing with them now! I have dealt with them! You must deal with them. We must all know how to deal with the demons and not entertain the lack of virtue they demonstrate. If you truly are not a racist you will never mention the word except maybe in curiosity! If you truly love then you will be able to innerstand a mans struggle to uphold the values that were laid before him and made for him to feel before he was allowed to experience this for himself. If this is easy for you to innerstand then you will want to buy the album and know what is currently the mention of the day besides this fluff and mental popcorn! What movie will you next be interested in?
Anyway on with the rest of the story I watched and facilitated! Andrew did not know that he would be driving thru a campground. Yes thank JAH no one was hurt! andrew thought he was in the backstage parking lot. He thought he would get Warrens attention. Andrew was having a struggle with being a nice guy about it and being a tough guy about it! And IT being the fact that Warren put on the Fully band and had his fathers name on the bill. Andrew should have been negotiated with much better from the start. With bridges we are able to cross hard to reach areas. Andrew crossed a lot of bridges that night and burned them just as quick. And that will be his hardship to overcome. Bridges can be rebuilt. I think he was seeing that others were burning the bridges first. And that may be true. So what I would like Andrew and everyone to learn, is that patience is so important. You never know what pleasant surprises JAH make wait for you as a reward for being so humble and be JAH servant.
My associate and I had made arrangements for Andrew to come and do something and be in a good position to make arrangements with Warren for next year. All he had to do was be humble where no one was going to be humble. Be the man to let it slide, JUST THIS TIME! But he was not surounded by love on his last tour. I have to say what I have not said until now, but behind closed doors.
Andrew was takin advantage of on a very long tour. And because Andrew does not have a solid support team, he has been going crazy. Having to perform, first with a band that was not tight. A band that was not very well managed and not well taken care of. Andrew did not make enough money to pay for everything cause the tour was improperly managed. But you can be sure that Fenton got what he wanted from it. Fenton made the tour happen and did it like a "wing it" production using Andrew the whole way. Andrew was almost doing a promotional tour for Fenton. And I saw Fenton just after Andrew left SNWMF and he was laughing about it and making fun. Every local promotor I know will either hang up on Fenton or immediately get him off the phone. And he drove Andrew to misery on this last tour. So being exhausted and pissed off at the management of his last tour, Andrew didn't have enough patience to see this one thru.
ANd those have seen Andrew at his lower level of being and I have seen him there. And I know Andrew at his higher level of being. Unfortunately he is in jail, but now he has some time to get it clear with himself and JAH. I hope he will be blessed by JAH protection in jail and will be allowed to meditate and get his thoughts clear. I know he must clear hisself with JAH WORKS!90% wont work. He must give his all to JAH then JAH will give all to Andrew!I would like to be there when I see Andrew do this! I dont know how he gonna be without his punani, but i hope he clears that distraction. Sorry, women give the man a break! If you dont got love dont come forword! If you just wanna use the brotha then go away! I love women and I want a good woman to tour with me and help me in this thankless game of show biz. I was born into it like Andrew and I do not know any other way but the musicians way. The professional musicians way! And I have been nice about it. Thats why I still am quiet in a sense cause I have been patient to let my voice develop with the rhythm of the time so I can be sharp and be heard! With JAH voice!
Ther could be a lot more said about the night Andrew was busy thrashing about at Warrens place!(SNWMF) Andrew just couldnt maintain in the less than virtuous environment he has been surrounded by. JAH has oulled him from the fire and placed him at bedrest. Let him be healed. Let us be healed from these transactions. Let all of us transcend the darkness and its deliberations and put fuel for the light sources and help nurture this earth into a very virtuous environment so that our loved ones will not lose contact with what is real and what is real is LOVE! Yes LOVE is real! LOVE is REAL! We will have Andrew a website. Currently my site is ostimon.com. I have had to get away from Babylon for a while to chill so to settle my sights and get grounded. I hope to help Andrew become grounded when he returns to the surface. We will build a message board at ostimon.com and links to Andrews page and other artist coming forword in the scene. And look for Zulu! Jr. TootS! Yes Jr. Toots has a new album!
Andrew will release a dvd with some footage from SNWMF 2004. We will let you hear an interview with Andrew. The man will be on top of his sound again!
The new album has stuff from Peter and Andrew. It is hard to tell the difference. I see Andrew coming to being an adult now. When you live like us we stay child long time. And someting of struggle lets us become adult. Adult is not necessary but when the child makes adult trouble, the child is shown what it means to grow up! I hope Andrew will grow up enough to rise over all this. And just know, if you keep harping on this much longer, you may develop a pattern of holding negative thoughts and emotions, and you might get sick! So stay positive and behold the truth! Embrace the truth with love and share the love with everyone unconditionally! JAH BLESS YOU! With love, Osti Mon! If you have questions please ask!
read I drove Andrew to the gig and I think i should say somethin!
August 06, 2004 10:51PM
Well the first thing is that the people responsible for bringing andrew to appear was two people with good communication skills. Which is very relevant to the problem. I say this because there were many people surrounding this situation with out positive communication skills.
I arrived at the Artist window with Andrew and team in tow. I was driving and I left the keys at the wheel. Andrew loves to drive so I did not totally trip when he wanted to drive in. I asked him to wait. He then got out of the car and met with fans and rode his unicycle around. He did this about ten minutes and got a bit overwhelmed by the fans. I was explaining to the window attendant that I am with an artist and need to come ahead of the issue they were currently dealing with. The issue they were currently dealing with was a security issue that should have been parlayed when an artist representative needs to have the artist come through the gates with credentials. The man and woman at the gate at approximately 5pm were very uncooperative. They acted quite incompetent. Not helping the man who should have been thwarted to security and not dealing with me. I knew everyone was tired. We had driven a long way and even missed a turn so we took longer. Andrew was cranky and needed to chill. But still I was being held up at the window. I asked them to please use the radio and tell my connection we are at the gate and we are needing to come in and get out of the car. But the people put their hands on the radio at their hip and said things like "uh-uh" and "no" and who are you and why are you bothering me after I told them and they acted like a was scamming them and they had no way of finding out so the best way to deal with me is to blow me off. If I was a real jerk I would have been taking names and putting you down for it now! Who ever was operating the window when andrew came in deserves to be fired and ridiculed on this message board worse than andrew is now! I am really tired of ego's and attitudes controlling the art and artists. and thus being challenged this way, someone who has been in a car for ten hours, in the heat, may get bent out of shape and want to make a point by not waiting for these ridiculous people who should not be in the position of power that they are in!
And yes peter would say that is necessary sometimes! I know that it is good to make a scene sometimes cause so many people think that they can be rude and ruthless and no one will do anything about it cause they are afraid. Look at George Bush! But Karma is real Ya'll! And yes Andrew is dealing with his KArma. At an excelerated rate! Now, how are you doing with your Karma!?
Andrew is my Soul Brotha number one! I know him well! I know his heart. I know he is confused. No, the spirit of rebelion did not originate in his being like it did in Peters but this generation has different demons to deal with! Andrew is dealing with them now! I have dealt with them! You must deal with them. We must all know how to deal with the demons and not entertain the lack of virtue they demonstrate. If you truly are not a racist you will never mention the word except maybe in curiosity! If you truly love then you will be able to innerstand a mans struggle to uphold the values that were laid before him and made for him to feel before he was allowed to experience this for himself. If this is easy for you to innerstand then you will want to buy the album and know what is currently the mention of the day besides this fluff and mental popcorn! What movie will you next be interested in?
Anyway on with the rest of the story I watched and facilitated! Andrew did not know that he would be driving thru a campground. Yes thank JAH no one was hurt! andrew thought he was in the backstage parking lot. He thought he would get Warrens attention. Andrew was having a struggle with being a nice guy about it and being a tough guy about it! And IT being the fact that Warren put on the Fully band and had his fathers name on the bill. Andrew should have been negotiated with much better from the start. With bridges we are able to cross hard to reach areas. Andrew crossed a lot of bridges that night and burned them just as quick. And that will be his hardship to overcome. Bridges can be rebuilt. I think he was seeing that others were burning the bridges first. And that may be true. So what I would like Andrew and everyone to learn, is that patience is so important. You never know what pleasant surprises JAH make wait for you as a reward for being so humble and be JAH servant.
My associate and I had made arrangements for Andrew to come and do something and be in a good position to make arrangements with Warren for next year. All he had to do was be humble where no one was going to be humble. Be the man to let it slide, JUST THIS TIME! But he was not surounded by love on his last tour. I have to say what I have not said until now, but behind closed doors.
Andrew was takin advantage of on a very long tour. And because Andrew does not have a solid support team, he has been going crazy. Having to perform, first with a band that was not tight. A band that was not very well managed and not well taken care of. Andrew did not make enough money to pay for everything cause the tour was improperly managed. But you can be sure that Fenton got what he wanted from it. Fenton made the tour happen and did it like a "wing it" production using Andrew the whole way. Andrew was almost doing a promotional tour for Fenton. And I saw Fenton just after Andrew left SNWMF and he was laughing about it and making fun. Every local promotor I know will either hang up on Fenton or immediately get him off the phone. And he drove Andrew to misery on this last tour. So being exhausted and pissed off at the management of his last tour, Andrew didn't have enough patience to see this one thru.
ANd those have seen Andrew at his lower level of being and I have seen him there. And I know Andrew at his higher level of being. Unfortunately he is in jail, but now he has some time to get it clear with himself and JAH. I hope he will be blessed by JAH protection in jail and will be allowed to meditate and get his thoughts clear. I know he must clear hisself with JAH WORKS!90% wont work. He must give his all to JAH then JAH will give all to Andrew!I would like to be there when I see Andrew do this! I dont know how he gonna be without his punani, but i hope he clears that distraction. Sorry, women give the man a break! If you dont got love dont come forword! If you just wanna use the brotha then go away! I love women and I want a good woman to tour with me and help me in this thankless game of show biz. I was born into it like Andrew and I do not know any other way but the musicians way. The professional musicians way! And I have been nice about it. Thats why I still am quiet in a sense cause I have been patient to let my voice develop with the rhythm of the time so I can be sharp and be heard! With JAH voice!
Ther could be a lot more said about the night Andrew was busy thrashing about at Warrens place!(SNWMF) Andrew just couldnt maintain in the less than virtuous environment he has been surrounded by. JAH has oulled him from the fire and placed him at bedrest. Let him be healed. Let us be healed from these transactions. Let all of us transcend the darkness and its deliberations and put fuel for the light sources and help nurture this earth into a very virtuous environment so that our loved ones will not lose contact with what is real and what is real is LOVE! Yes LOVE is real! LOVE is REAL! We will have Andrew a website. Currently my site is ostimon.com. I have had to get away from Babylon for a while to chill so to settle my sights and get grounded. I hope to help Andrew become grounded when he returns to the surface. We will build a message board at ostimon.com and links to Andrews page and other artist coming forword in the scene. And look for Zulu! Jr. TootS! Yes Jr. Toots has a new album!
Andrew will release a dvd with some footage from SNWMF 2004. We will let you hear an interview with Andrew. The man will be on top of his sound again!
The new album has stuff from Peter and Andrew. It is hard to tell the difference. I see Andrew coming to being an adult now. When you live like us we stay child long time. And someting of struggle lets us become adult. Adult is not necessary but when the child makes adult trouble, the child is shown what it means to grow up! I hope Andrew will grow up enough to rise over all this. And just know, if you keep harping on this much longer, you may develop a pattern of holding negative thoughts and emotions, and you might get sick! So stay positive and behold the truth! Embrace the truth with love and share the love with everyone unconditionally! JAH BLESS YOU! With love, Osti Mon! If you have questions please ask!
read I drove Andrew to the gig and I think i should say somethin!
August 06, 2004 10:52PM
August 07, 2004 12:40AM
Give thanx for your post Osti mon, and i too hope that Andrew will be able to grow up and to chase away those demons that have gotten a hold of him. But now for another side to the same coin.

THE GATE
When I arrived at the ticket window there was also a bit of pandemonium going on. I had to wait for like 20 minutes because the persons before me weren't on "The List" and insisted on making a big stink of it. At the time, I thought there should have been a "Problem" line (which Andrew would have fit into nicely). Like Andrew, i too had driven a long way, and it was real hot, and i was desperate to get some food so I too was irritable. I hear you about needing patience. It was a toil, but I made it without losing my cool. Apparently Andrew is not so disciplined.

Osti, there was an ARTISTS window there. If you were in that line you should have been entitled to no more priority than the other artists. I was waiting in the press line behind other press 'problems'. If you and Andrew were not in the artists line it is because Andrew Tosh was not scheduled to perform (go and read Kealoha's initial post - whom I presume is the other person "with good communication skills"winking smiley.

Your crew decided NOT to set up proper credentials in advance. That was your choice for which you had to pay the price of being treated like a common festival attendee (which in my book is more worthy than festival owner, vendor or top name on the bill). Your comment about Andrew being entitled to some 'priority' smacks of arrogance and superiority. How is the poor person at the gate supposed to know 1) who Andrew Tosh is; 2) what he looks like; or 3) whether he is entitled to get full credentials even though he isn't on any list? Contrary to your assertion, most of the people working in the booth are hardly in any real "position of power". They are checking IDs against lists and handing out the appropriate credentials. So the window person has to get in contact with someone who has some knowledge and authority, which takes time and is a hassle for all involved. But remember, your crew decided NOT to set up proper credentials in advance, so as far as I am concerned, that one is on you and your crew.

USE OF PETER TOSH'S NAME
Fully did an extensive tour entitled "The Peter Tosh Celebration w/ the Fully Fullwood Band" which included one appearance at SNWMF. If Andrew has a dispute regarding the use of his father's name, that is something that he needed to take up with Fully and not SNWMF (trust me, it wasn't easy getting all that verbiage into the web site and ads). So once again, that is not something that the festival had any real control over....

FENTON & REGGAE ANGELS
If Andrew was 'taken advantage of' then the tour should have been cancelled rather than becoming a 'very long tour'. If the band was 'not tight', not 'well managed' and 'not well taken care of', then why did Andrew agree to go on a 'very long tour' with them? As a dj, i listen to music before I decide whether or not it is appropriate for my broadcast. As a singer, is it not Andrew's obligation to make sure his backing band is 'tight', 'well managed' and 'well taken care of' before he agrees to go on a long tour with them? These are responsibilities that one must attend to if one is going to be an 'adult' singer...

You may have good communication skills Osti, but I think that your airing all this dirty on a public form shows a lack of tact and diplomacy. This is between your camp and Fenton and i cannot see how dissing Fenton advances your cause or Andrew's in the least. Instead, it smacks of spite and vengenace which will only hurt Andrew in the long run....

A LESS THAN VIRTUOUS ENVIRONMENT
Having been at the festival for the entire 3 days, I would have to say that SNWMF 04 was an extremely 'virtuous environment'. There was only one series of incidents (all of which involved Andrew Tosh) which i witnessed that was preying on an otherwise extremely irie initation. I'm sure that Tosh won't be invited next year which means that we can all enjoy a 100% 'virtuous environment' then.

After writing all of this, one word is engrained in my thoughts.... RESPONSIBILITY. Andrew doesn't need to 'grow up' - he's 37. He just needs to start showing some responsibility for his actions and the environment he creates for himself. And how about showing some respect (rather than "parlaying" other human beings and treating women like objects that provide him sexual gratitude.

But yet still I wish only the best for Andrew Tosh, and hope that he will build a solid foundation upon which to get out of the pit that he seems to have dug for himself. Because love is what it is all about. I Love all the good people who are doing right, and love those people doing otherwise just the same way.
August 12, 2004 02:02AM
Yo I like what Daniel said but it was with such an authoritative attitude. Anyway quickly, I must sasy I enjoyed the beginnning and the ending. I believe however that you have read more than what was there. And you missed the point. the message was stated for clarity not defamation. Which is what the vultures are so thriving on. Like yourself. And as far as the decisions that you think should have been made, well that has been none of your business from the beginning. So for you to be so presumptious reeks more than smacks of arrogance! Peace be to you!
jbwelda
August 12, 2004 04:56AM
alright i think i will step up here and fill in a couple of background things that mr
osti man seems to forget or rather ignore:

let me start with wednesday afternoon when you (presumably) called the snwmf hot line and talked to me and i had warren call you back. in your discussion with me, you (if you are who called) said you and mr tosh would be in the area and would like some "artistic consideration" (i think that was the term you used) that was NOT to include free admission (you specifically mentioned paying for tickets for the entire entourage) which would include access to backstage, maybe an interview in the press tent and that sort of thing. then as i understand it, when you talked to warren you and he worked out that andrew might be able to appear for a song or two with fully, if you arrived in time and felt like it. that time was to be approx 11am or 12 noon on saturday morning. this was contingent upon fully and crew being willing, which my understanding was that they were going to be able to accomodate your wishes for andrew because the audience would probably appreciate hearing peter tosh's son. so all that was cool at the time.

come saturday though, you guys didnt show so the fully thing went on as originally scheduled as far as i know.

however later in the afternoon, probably around 4pm or so...guess what? i was in the office when you attempted to barge in front of a LINE of people, the current customer being the guy you mention trying to convince them he had been wrongly ejected from the venue (he had no wristband) and the guy at the office side was having a fairly hard time dealing with him and his drama. meanwhile like i said i personally witnessed you hassling him and trying to butt in line yelling "im with andrew tosh" while he was trying to deal with the guy who waiting in line. then a woman came to the counter and tried to cool you out but it didnt seem you were listening. remember, I PERSONALLY WITNESSED THIS. i then went outside the venue as i was helping alton ellis and family get their sh*t together to go to their hotel to leave the next morning at 5am for their plane to the uk. you (presumably) noticed i was wearing a laminate and came up to me, took hold of the laminate and asked me to help you get in. i told you that a) i didnt have the power to get you in, that you would have to deal with the office like everyone else, b) that i was busy helping alton and family and didnt have time to intercede on your behalf even if i had an inclination to do so and that c) i was the guy you talked to on the phone and you said you were going to be happy to buy tickets for yourself and mr toshs entourage. with that you seemed satisified that at least i was the wrong guy to advance your cause and we parted. i believe that then the current occupant of the window space left and again you butting into the line or attempted to, but at that point i left with alton et al and didnt see any more.

next i heard of the situation, andrew tosh (didnt know it was him at the time) was rushing the stage and interrupting spears performance and then i guess doing some other fuckery backstage. i dont know what was going on and didnt go backstage to see the drama but i believe what ive heard about it from warren, daniel and others in the position to know.

so, dont think you can just write anything here without challenge by those who personally witnessed the situation you claim to be describing mr osti man. and by the way, you want to take names? take mine, its jah bill and i stand behind everything i say here and i witnessed both wednesday and saturday.

by the way, is mr tosh out of bakersfield jail? i find this a completely distressing situation and i feel sorry for mr tosh but no way am i going to stand around and let you or anyone cast untrue aspersions on the festival or its staff. those people in the office were doing their jobs. you seem to think their job revolves around you and mr tosh but believe me, it doesnt. mr tosh was not even a signed artist for the show so what exactly do you expect to have happen when you show up hours late and demand rock star treatment? you guys were accomodated the best you could be...you got in, right? you got backstage access, right? you got an interview for your artist, right? just how much more butt kissing do you think you have coming to you anyway? ok so it might have taken a bit of time to get in but thats the way the world works on a saturday afternoon. and let me tell you, your story about tosh driving is just pathetic, sir. there is no way anyone rooted in reality could claim that half mile drive through rv's, tents, past guarded gates etc, past big 5 MPH signs, was merely in the "artist area" or whatever you said (im not going to read through all that again im afraid). youre just making up rationalizations for some very childish and dangerous behaviour, and dont think for a second it is getting you anywhere. at this point i think accusations toward snwmf are pretty out of line and its time to take responsibility for your actions or just let the thing fade away instead of bringing it up again and making people like me tell the world what they witnessed and that what you wrote above seems to be 90% fabrication.

if you would like to further clarify your position or have me further clarify mine, my email is wjust@dgweb.com, but let me warn you, if you just want to repeat the bs above im not even going to respond.

one love
jah bill
August 12, 2004 05:15AM
Jah Bill is the man. I was going to post a big up to Daniel before your post, but now I'll have to do it for both of you. BIG UP!!!!!!! You make perfect sense to me Bill.

fourtwentyplenty
jbwelda
August 12, 2004 05:20AM
thanks four twenty but i think both daniel and i (not to mention warren and the rest of the bigger (wo)men them) dont take any pride or joy in any of this. it was and remains a sad situation but a situation i for one am not going to stand by and watch someone try to rationalize to their favor, at least not on this forum. i hope mr tosh gets his legal business cleared up but more importantly his mental condition or whatever it is stabilized but im not sure having apologists make up stories is going to be much help. save that for the lawyers or someone more gullible than us please.

one love
jah bill
August 12, 2004 05:26AM
Yeah I feel you that none of this is particularly irie. My big up is more for the fact that you guys are able to articulate your rebuttal. Articulation may not be such a big deal for most topics on this board, but this topic demands some very clear wording. I give you guys all the credit in the world for that. As we've all seen, things can blow up fast in such a non-personal forum such as this.

fourtwentyplenty
August 25, 2004 04:34PM
Jah Bill. I never touched you or your laminate. I never spoke with anyone on the phone except someone I trusted to handle things well. Now I know that person is a liar and a cheat. She actually works for security at snwmf and at reggae on the river. SHe is very close to having a restrainig order. anyway, yes I was at the window becoming irritated. I knew that we were having some difficulty with Andrew being ill at the time and I was hoping to be quick. I never touched you. After all that went down and my contact finally walked with me to the office we were given many passes to come in, and was offered apology for ignoring us. Which is what happened. When someone who has the ability to make communication easier when they have been given the responsibility of having a radio, they shouldnt have a power trip with it. I have worked many festivals for decades. I do not ignore people whoever they are. I always find out what they need, then send them in the proper direction. NO ONE WAS THAT COURTEOUS THAT DAY! And as far as BUYING tickets, no one ever made any communication to me about that. And if you cant remember who you talked to, maybe you should do somthing about your short term memory!

jbwelda
August 25, 2004 04:58PM
thats funny ostimon, so now im a liar. cool. whatever. i will work on my short term memory if you work on yours. i stand by my story; i didnt take names because i didnt figure it was that important and didnt forsee all this trouble...if i had i would not have even talked to you (or whoever it was if not you), because i dont need the grief. but thanks for the reply. heres some advice: stop digging yourself a deeper hole and just let it die.

one love
jah bill
March 29, 2006 08:54AM
OK, this subject is dead!! Let us bid it farewell and good riddance. Please.
April 14, 2006 04:06AM
Please let everything else in the world live and KILL THIS THREAD

Bottingly
Goatfoot
g mon g
April 17, 2006 06:24PM
boy you guys can dig deep for some material
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login