Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

....guess what i heard!!!!

Posted by papajoshua 
....guess what i heard!!!!
April 17, 2006 07:09AM
Man in glass house shouldnt fling stone.!

I agree with the arguement that entertainers should set good examples for the youth them, and when they fall short well thats life, a man is jus a man.
But stop with the gossip, anyone who is pure an clean in your yard or when NOONE is lookin come ina this here post and fling some fire stone.

I will save my ammunition for those who really need it cause JAH know i am not perfect and i am certianly not going to dissup some man who is trying to do something for himself or his people.
If i have a problem with somemans livity it is my responsibility to confront him personally.

Leviticus 19:17
'Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.
Proverbs 17:10:
A rebuke impresses a man of discernment more than a hundred lashes a fool.
Re: ....guess what i heard!!!!
April 17, 2006 02:00PM
what nobody want to fling stone....?
April 17, 2006 02:04PM
I fling bubble wrap cause it is softer and I still get to throw something
April 17, 2006 03:01PM
i dont think entertainers should do anything other then entertain... because otherwise they are settin the youth's up to idolize and that is fakked up.. if more people would sight us entertainers as just regular folks around the neighborhood who like to mess around as much as anyone else but at the same time able to recognize that everyone is tryin for better in life then maybe also we wouldn't have posts from like that other gal here who was talkin bout anthony B and her situation...sad as it is.. it was part the whole idolization thing im talkin bout otherwise she woulda went to the cops and probally dont more then make a man wear a rubber.. but yeah let's keep it real, if u gotta complaint wid someone here then make it known. As adults people ought to be able to just say what they mean without being so vague bout it... leave that for the "songs"...
reggaefan
April 17, 2006 03:05PM
April 17, 2006 03:22PM
Although I have no idea what Anthony B did or didn't do, the general reasoning about what can happen to a woman when she puts herself in a precarious situation is probably well worth the time. I don't think it gets discussed enough in this industry.
April 17, 2006 03:48PM
"but yeah let's keep it real, if u gotta complaint wid someone here then make it known"
BUT NOT HERE!
rebuke your bredren face to face or hold your friggin tounge.

Raspect sis irie yes those discussions are good but lets leave peoples names out of it.

Bottom line is gossip is a sin in the book i read, same as drinkin, cussin, bearing false witness, smokin, cheatin etc.
Sorry but the thread about sizzla is just too much, ive seen so many people trying to defame some MAN over some little horse sh*t like a bottle of scotch.
Youve heard this about everyone from Bob Marley to Elephant man.

Point is,
"He who is without sin cast the first stone".- Jesus Kristos
BG
April 17, 2006 04:26PM
i posted the sizzla pics of him and the henn dawg.
and i dont fault him for it, if he is drinking it.

no big ting my lawd
April 17, 2006 04:53PM
nuff people love to su su and drop name as if demself free from sin...
April 17, 2006 04:56PM
"Leviticus 19:17
'Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.
"

...mmmmm

this is exactly what people are doing, they ARE rebuking the artists who they feel should live better examples for their community....

rebuke = To criticize or reprove sharply; reprimand. See Synonyms at admonish
April 17, 2006 04:59PM
"Bottom line is gossip is a sin in the book i read, same as drinkin, cussin, bearing false witness, smokin, cheatin etc.
Sorry but the thread about sizzla is just too much, ive seen so many people trying to defame some MAN over some little horse sh*t like a bottle of scotch.
Youve heard this about everyone from Bob Marley to Elephant man."

so gossip is a sin and you're rebuking folks for it(not to their face I might add) drinking is a sin...but sizzla's drinking is okay?...you got me confused brother
pale ryder
April 17, 2006 05:00PM
Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt. I doubt anything on a message board would be considered frank. Unless you are talking straight to the source....
April 17, 2006 05:09PM
frank really just means open straightforward communications....there's nothing really inherent in it that suggests face to face communication..here's the interweb's definition....

These adjectives mean revealing or disposed to reveal one's thoughts freely and honestly. Frank implies forthrightness, sometimes to the point of bluntness: “Be calm and frank, and confess at once all that weighs on your heart” (Emily Brontë). Candid often suggests refusal to evade difficult or unpleasant issues: “Save, save, oh save me from the candid friend!” (George Canning). Outspoken usually implies bold lack of reserve:
April 17, 2006 08:15PM
1st miracle jesus did was turn water into wine...
April 17, 2006 08:18PM
be careful not to end up sucked into the pauline doctrine and lose sight of the spiritual freedom's which christ has shown.
April 17, 2006 08:23PM
it used to be a sin to help folk's out on the sabbath day also... so all this talk of what is sin and what is not sin should remain conscious within one's self, why? because God who know's the Thought's of all has Accepted them all who have love in their Heart's...which is why Christ taught that above everything else, love is the greatest gift. It's real easy to call out other folks but remember The Most High God know everybody Secret Places..
April 18, 2006 06:03AM
> 1st miracle jesus did was turn water into wine...

the con-trollers didn't care when he was a mystic
but when he cast the greed-freaks outta the temple
they put out arrest warrant.

can't keep a good man down for long tho ... heheheheh

April 18, 2006 11:40AM
"so gossip is a sin and you're rebuking folks for it(not to their face I might add) drinking is a sin...but sizzla's drinking is okay?...you got me confused brother"

I am only calling people out in the forum they use.
As far as sizzla and his so called drinking i am not saying that is right or wrong.
Im not even interested discussing if it is right or wrong. If you look in the next thread you will see i made no such claims and was just pointing out the fact that he WASNT ACTUALLY drinking anything.

All im saying is lets discuss music. IF you want to question someones personal choices, ask them at a show send them a email or write a friggin letter. Then you have rebuked your brother. But coming up on a message board saying so and so does this thing is gossip.

Raspect...I hope that clears the confusion.

Post Edited (04-18-06 12:49)
April 18, 2006 12:00PM
MOst people here do not come in contact with true Rastas or Wes Indians in general, which is why they look to artists to be shining examples of their own preconceived ideal where Rastafari is concerned. People from the islands (and those they par with) know the real deal.

April 18, 2006 12:43PM
thank you chimino.
April 18, 2006 06:20PM
> I HEARD bILLY jOEL IS MEKING HIS COME BACK again' THIS YEAR?

-RASpects+
April 18, 2006 07:44PM

-RASpects+
April 18, 2006 08:22PM
Chimino, do you really think that MOST people on this board never come in contact with true Rastas or West Indian people? That would be very surprising to me but I suppose that is possible. I am around west indians more than americans. I guess I assumed most of the people here had a good feel for rasta as well as caribbean people and culture.

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
April 18, 2006 08:23PM
ganjah wrote:
"God who know's the Thought's of all has Accepted them all who have love in their Heart's."

well put

April 18, 2006 10:06PM
yes Sis, an unfortunate fact. Of course there are several exceptions, yourself most of all.

riffy
April 18, 2006 10:15PM
Chimino, if I may Bredda, your post:

"MOst people here do not come in contact with true Rastas or Wes Indians in general, which is why they look to artists to be shining examples of their own preconceived ideal where Rastafari is concerned. People from the islands (and those they par with) know the real deal."

That's a grand assumption. Not sure how it's based. Could you elaborate? I-man am curious why ya cuttin down ah bredren and sistren here.

btw, thx fi di comment over onna Sizzla thread

cool runnings
riffy
April 18, 2006 10:54PM
nah need ta answer. I know wha ya come fi seh. it jus gained mi attention solid

peace
HIGHPRAISE
April 18, 2006 11:02PM
Get Hyphey !!!riffy wrote:

> nah need ta answer. I know wha ya come fi seh. it jus gained
> mi attention solid
>
> peace
HIGHPRAISE
April 18, 2006 11:03PM
Didnt mean ta quote . Jus won sey --- GET HYPHEY !!!
riffy
April 18, 2006 11:22PM
ya crazee. yo dats hyphey mon. : )
riffy
April 18, 2006 11:24PM
ya enjoy cuts dem? chek ya email King. oddball old mixes, eh?
riffy
April 18, 2006 11:26PM
sorry, disregard mi last post. thought I was typing to a another Bredda widda very similar name. my bad.
riffy
April 18, 2006 11:53PM
nuh disrespecx ta Chimino, jus noticed im post and inquired on something InI reasoned out already. ic wha im seh so there's no need ta explain..is jus struck I-man xtreme perhaps, imho. iman nah get hyphey. lol

peace on
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login