Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

reasoning forwardness and progression

Posted by Ras Nariyahuw 
reasoning forwardness and progression
February 22, 2004 01:17PM
Bless up all ye sons and dawtas of the most high.

this festival gives ini another chance to unite in the good and pleasant sight of the All Mighty.i would like to meet and reason with as many rastafarian idrens and sistrens as possable. i am a mexican/native american/and white male from the bay area california and its not too often i get to learn first hand from other idren and sistren of the movement. i would love to be in the fullness of a nyahbinghi. my heart and soul is withering and it needs more sunshine, wata and Fya.all i have is i one bredrin(by blood)my ible my kebra and my roots.(tho all of these are more than enough to sustain i)i would like to meet and do works with like minded souls.

i also write word sound concious lyricsin the name of the All Mighty God Jah Ras Tafari and am lookin for a break into the music biz. i dont even need to be paid, jus need to get out to the world what Jah is telin i to tell dem.

if ini would like to link and do works or just reason please hail i thru email. let ini put ini minds together and burn out all wrongs and injustice.

In the name of the Most High Jah Ras Tafari,
Ras Nariyahuw
Re: reasoning forwardness and progression
February 22, 2004 01:18PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login