Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TALK ABOUT SHOW!

Posted by BGHOST 
BGHOST
TALK ABOUT SHOW!
April 18, 2006 02:29PM

SIZZLA INC. presents at Market Place April, 15th, 2k6 "OCCASION II" feauturing COCO TEA, CAPLETON, SIZZLA, LOUIE CULTURE, CULTURE KNOX, TERROR FABULOUS, MARCIA GRIFFITHS, INI KAMOZE, BABY CHAM, BOUNTY KILLA, VYBZ KARTEL, ELEPHANT MAN, ANTHONY B, SPRAGGA BENZ, NITTY KUTCHIE, ASSASSIN, JIGSY KING, SHILOH, JUNIOR KELLY, WARRIOR KING, CHUCK FENDA, TURBULANCE, NORRIS MAN, AFRICAN, JAH MASON, LADY SAW, LADY G, SPICE, TANYA STEPHENS, CECILE, PERFECT, BASCOM X, BUSY SIGNAL, JUNIOR CAT, FRISCO KID, NANKO and JIMMY RILEY....all in one night, can you handle it ? BIG UP !!

Re: TALK ABOUT SHOW!
April 18, 2006 02:30PM
so you advertising a dance from Saturday? How was it?

April 18, 2006 02:30PM
Any word on how it went? Jah Bless

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
BGHOST
April 18, 2006 02:33PM
nah..........just dreaming of the day i can see all those artist in one sitting.
Jamaica is the only place to see that tho...i had my own show sat night....
Zion I, myself, and some others....1000+ ppl, place was caulk.
April 18, 2006 02:34PM
zeen...

Cocoa Tea holds one every X-Mas in Clarendon...or is in NYE....with the same caliber of artists. One of these years....

April 18, 2006 02:35PM
Cocoa's event is the dancehall jam jam, right?

Hey BG, check your e-mail. Peace

BGHOST
April 18, 2006 02:37PM
we need to mash out there and check it Chimino!! get back some real clash/show vibes in the bloodstream...if yu remind me early enuff i'd go a brooklyn and see something like that....i see turbulence on that show list above tho...and i know he wouldnt of been there..as he is on his european tour with Chezidek & Lutan.
April 18, 2006 02:42PM
I hear ya, fadda ghost. well if it's clash you want, the LA Rumble will take place on May 20 in downtown Los Angeles....featuring Black Love from Oakland, JFX & Tazmania from LA.
Brooklyn will host a return of the King...King Addies vs the mighty EarthRuler in June. If everything goes right, could be as historic as the Downbeat/Rodi one which just pass...
I feel California still has the stageshow ting on lock here in the US...along with Miami. The latter bringing out artist who rarely perform stateside, ie John Holt & Freddie McGregor.

BGHOST
April 18, 2006 03:16PM
yea, yu def. right...and i not complaining.....LA clash looking like a good flex too, i will go ahead and try to make that one. You know which venue it goin be at Chimino??
Let I know!

bless*

Ras James, check your email sed way
April 18, 2006 03:23PM
e-mail returned, including a rough version of the label. Peace

April 18, 2006 03:39PM
All these stageshows down there make me want to head to JA even more. Jah willing I may finally get to head down there around winter. Peace.

April 18, 2006 05:54PM
@binghi, some place called MIxed Nuts @ 4000 W.Washington & 10th Ave.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login