Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GOOGLE BEYOND SLACK!!!!!!!!

Posted by riffy 
riffy
GOOGLE BEYOND SLACK!!!!!!!!
April 18, 2006 09:41PM
I-man was sad to hear recent news bout Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and others conceding to the regime in China. Hopefully some good will come, like slow change, change that exposes truths and help expand their freedoms. But InI wada rather 'av seen an outocme which wasn't soooo sick. maybe it'll increase reggae consumption there? : ) it could only help...

Farward ah vibez I-verItime is dis Iwah..Yes
GOATFOOT
Re: GOOGLE BEYOND SLACK!!!!!!!!
April 18, 2006 09:48PM
Funny you should post this. I just got back from Seattle where Hu Jintao was there for a visit and one of the many protesters had a sign that said "Bring Reggae to China!" I actually found that really funny cause everyone else was protesting various enviromental, worker rights, and democracy issues. I wish now I had gotten a picture of it. Maybe that's the key......reggae music.

Goatfoot
riffy
April 18, 2006 09:51PM
YES I. Farward ta China. maybe Earl Chinna Smith would like ta Represent? hahaha. where was yer cam mon? ya missed a good 1.

peace
GOATFOOT
April 18, 2006 10:08PM
All I know is that Geo Bush related today that it is his decision and his decision only. Why bitch at the Chinese when we have hell at home? Sorry to get political but we cannot afford to start another war. Hell, have we not have enough revenge for 9/11. Sorry musing over a bottle of Makers Mark.

Love ya!
goatfoot
riffy
April 18, 2006 10:23PM
putta likkle bokkle down...hahahahzaha. ya NO mah wah. completely throw dat idea out. ta be clear.. I-man wasn't suggesting war in any sense. InI seh wi ah go ta China widda full strength reggae. and Chinna coulda be da rep caz if mi nuh mistaken he rolls sum Chinese heritage. bad joke..nevermind

have fun..b safe

Bless
GOATFOOT
April 18, 2006 10:28PM
Ah riffy, not your fault mine. Running out of people to yell at smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login