April 19, 2006 03:16PM
Nasty Tek vs Fire House
junjolawes
Re: Big Klash would be
April 19, 2006 06:57PM
supersonic vs firelinks
April 19, 2006 07:18PM
Ricky Trooper VS Bass Odessey w/ Squingy (he missed Death Before Dishonour)
April 19, 2006 07:18PM
... or Rodigan VS Downbeat Rematch
April 19, 2006 08:31PM
only the last one would be any good (but big ups to Mikey Glamour still).
Sentinel are nowhere in Rodi's league, only thing they share is skin colour.
Trooper vs BO w/Squingy happened awhile ago, but that's when Trooper's sound was still young. Prior to that, he killed Odyssey nuff during his Jaro days.
Squingy too sick to make a comeback, I think///

April 19, 2006 08:42PM
What happened to Squingy, Chimino?

One love
eric v
April 19, 2006 08:44PM
Chimano... sadly, I think you're right about Squingy... might've seen his last clash. Hopefully we can get some kind of clash in the dancehall this year... even if it is local talent, most peeps have never seen or heard a clash, it would be educational for the masses to see what happens late at night in dark clubs around the rest of the world... it would also be advantageous for the clash scene here on the west coast. If more people are aware of the clash scene it can only get bigger... FORWARD
Bghost
April 19, 2006 08:54PM
"it would be educational for the masses to see what happens late at night in dark clubs around the rest of the world..."<<<<<lol! Chimino, you read my mind! I woke up new year night around 2 a.m. feeling like i missed the whole night..went to "this is it" in Orlando...caught Squingy putting on a boom show, place was packed until 7 a.m.
jb welda
April 19, 2006 09:28PM
i really dont think people yelling and cursing at each other is the vibe we would like to see in the dancehall, not to mention 20 second blasts of "specials" that are nothing more than the flavour of the day yelling about a sound they probably never even heard. dont hold your breath. downbeat or similar and rodigan would be different because they respect each other and their audience.

one love
jah bill
April 19, 2006 10:30PM
God has spoken.

jb welda
April 19, 2006 10:43PM
why thank you chimino i didnt know you cared.

lets just see what happens then.

one love
jah bill
April 19, 2006 10:43PM
Eric V---word down in yard is that Squingy has Cancer, and by the sound of it he isn't doing so well... send well wishes and positivity to him and his camp at Bass Odyssey... hopefully he can select again
ONE
April 19, 2006 10:45PM
so Bill, can we get Downbeat or Rodigan then... I Know you rate Rodigan as the champ... if not clash I'll take what I can get... Can't wait for Jah Shaka though (hopefully U-Roy swings through)
jb welda
April 19, 2006 10:49PM
further developments will be posted soon tahoearmada, stay tuned for some possible surprises. not "clashes" but maybe meetings for high level dub conferences or roots and culture showcases.

one love
jah bill
April 20, 2006 02:08AM
with u roy in the house- i thinks its a done deal~sat.nite dance w/ u roy and?????
stur-gav maybe- and people tossing around names like carlton livingston-lone ranger- i think every thing will work out nicely as always~ last years youth promotion session could have been alittle better imo.
one love-juan love
April 20, 2006 04:46PM
"high level dub conference"... sounds interesting
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login