Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT- davinci code - book and/or movie?

Posted by roots-ee 
OT- davinci code - book and/or movie?
April 20, 2006 10:12AM
any here knowledgable on this?
thassx,
Re: OT- davinci code - book and/or movie?
April 20, 2006 10:29AM
The book was excellent. Haven't heard anything about the movie, other than Tom Hanks is in it.

Peace,
-RV
April 20, 2006 12:25PM
respescx rastaman_vibration.
the year 2003 was a year that was a ruff one so i missed the book and eventually 'lost' track of goings on....yes i think the movie will be 'good?'
more talk later,

one peace roots-ee
Andee
April 20, 2006 01:10PM
Read the book, movies hardly ever do books justice
wildflower
April 20, 2006 01:44PM
Great book! I couldn't put it down. More than likely the movie won't compare. They never do but I guess we'll see
April 20, 2006 02:10PM
Book was good. But I wouldnt bother reading any of his other books. Atleast not back to back. Angels and Demons and Digital Fortress followed the same formula as Da Vinci Code, and half way through those books its easy to figuere out whats gonna happen. Check out "The Rule of Four" Thats a good book!!! Blows Dan Brown out the water!
April 20, 2006 02:24PM
Yes, IslandSound, Digital Fortress was very lame -- I started it and got about half-way through before I put it down and into the "books going to the used bookstore" pile. I couldn't believe it was so formulaic, after reading "The Da Vinci Code". Deception Point was also a loser for me. I can't risk Angels & Demons without some testimony to the contrary. Anyone?

Peace,
-RV
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login