Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Camping Passes

Posted by a little confused 
a little confused
Camping Passes
April 21, 2006 12:47AM
Just wondering how to obtain camping passes in advance, if I just bought my ticket at a local outlet. Do I still have to do a mail in advance?
HIGHPRAISE
Re: Camping Passes
April 21, 2006 12:55AM
I too asked this question and was told by a one Jah Bill that you can get your Camp pass in tha mail . Its recomended ....
Just Wondering
April 21, 2006 04:04PM
You think somebody would have sent some camping passes/info out to the outlets....just an observation.
April 21, 2006 04:37PM
The festival would have loved to sell camping passes at the ticket outlets, but many of the outlets expressed rerservations and concerns about having to deal with two different sets of tickets and 3 different prices (as there is a different price for car camping v. RV and bus camping). Hopefully this is something that can be corrected in futuer years, but for now:

1. Camping Passes are available via mail order
2. Purchasing a Camping Pass in advance of the festival is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and the ONLY WAS to insure you will get a camping spot on-site this year.

Tickets will be available from TicketMaster soon, and they will probably be selling camping passes as well....
a little confused
April 21, 2006 08:34PM
Thanks Daniel,

I was just looking for some official feedback.....I would hate to miss a space because of false assumptions.
April 21, 2006 08:40PM
The "official word" taken from the tickets page:

Camping tickets for SNWMF '06 are available through mail order, and are highly recommended as camping spaces are limited this year. If you are purchasing advance tickets, we strongly encourage you to also purchase a camping ticket so as to insure your camping spot at the venue. Only one camping ticket is needed per vehicle. Camping tickets are only valid with a 3 day music ticket. SNWMF cannot guarantee that Camping Tickets will be available at the gate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login