Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

was the m.c. out of line or was it just me??

Posted by blondie 
was the m.c. out of line or was it just me??
June 24, 2004 03:25AM
hey y'all. this weekend was amazing. thanks to all who shared it with me. did any of you take offense to the m.c. on friday afternoon on the small stage?? when he was helping that little kid try and find his parents i thought it was done in a quite rude and negative manner. not only did he make the kid more upset with what he was saying but he definitly bummed me out and my crew by saying **** like "we are not here to babsit people!! watch your kids!!!" and some other ****. just thought i would put that out there. it was uncalled for.....see everyone next year. peace
jb welda
Re: was the m.c. out of line or was it just me??
June 24, 2004 04:45PM
please understand a lot of people are under a lot of pressure. i didnt hear the remarks you refer to but from what people have said it didnt sound too bad to me. it is too bad the kid had to be further traumatized, i feel sorry for him, but the point is his/her parents ought to be either keeping a better eye on him/her or put them in the kids area. the point is, outside of the kids area (and maybe even in it), they *arent* there to babysit kids and parents *ought* to watch their kids. maybe the announcer could have been a bit more diplomatic, but the message remains the same: watch your kids because no one else is going to do it for you. if you bring em, be responsible for em.

one love
jah bill
June 24, 2004 07:14PM
no matter what people are gonna say its the parents fault,of course, but it would of been more plesant to take actions in a more positive manner other than scaring the kid evenmore.
June 24, 2004 09:07PM
Greetins,
Yeah mon, I totally thought he was a little on the rude boy side. Vibe just wasn't right. Too much heat... or testosterone or whatever, he didn't handle that situation right at all. Just my opinion.
One Love ,,Peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login