Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Special Cookies

Posted by sisterlil 
sisterlil
Special Cookies
June 23, 2004 08:42PM
Just wondering if anyone found that the Cookies where extra special this year???. One of those random questions that has been sitting with me since I got back on Monday..
Re: Special Cookies
June 23, 2004 09:06PM
what do u mean extra special??? we had many special cookies
Zana
June 23, 2004 09:07PM
I had my first extra special cookie ever on Sunday. I ended up dancing all day and night because of it. Extra special cookies are gooood. =) Me want cookie!
June 23, 2004 10:27PM
yeah, I remember about cookies real well at marysville in 1998.

That year about 12 people, including me, got violently sick from eating some cookies and I ended up in the emergency room for a few hours with an IV in my arm and was totally dehydrated.

Never again for me, I learned my lesson on that one...so, a word to the wise is sufficient.
June 24, 2004 12:12AM
It's about time rhythmwize gets a happy cookie!!!!
sisterlil
June 24, 2004 05:25AM
Oh My gosh, I didn't know a special cookie could make you that sick..
Sister Jen
June 24, 2004 02:08PM
I've seen people violently ill off cookies, muffins and brownies. It's usually when they ingest A LOT at one time. Like they would eat up two cookies right away without letting a half or a whole settle to see where they're at. Thing is...the image of their sickness has stuck with me as well as the descriptions of their misery and now when I'm offered a special cookie I say no. But, it sounds like fun!!! ;-)
GG
June 24, 2004 02:32PM
My friend made some gourmet cookies for the fest and was too shy to peddle them much. Too bad cause those were some scrumptuous treats! We're talkin' white chocolate and cherry, chocolate w/peanut butter cups, gingersnaps and more....next time she's just going to have to suck it up and get out there, don't ya'll think?
Sister Jen
June 24, 2004 02:33PM
YUM!!!
jjlab3
June 24, 2004 02:50PM
The wife and I shared a coookie a few months ago that a friend had given us. Our friend said they were really powerful. He ate two and said he couldn't walk or and kept falling down.

We split a small one and about an hour and a half later we began a 6 hour plus bad trip. It hit me so hard my heart was racing and I was hyperventilating. I was so close to calling an ambulance to hall me off to the mental ward.

Some people told me there was probably something more than the ganj in the cookie and some say when done right they can be that powerful. I am too scared to try a cookie again.
GG
June 24, 2004 02:56PM
Yeah, sometimes the ganja food can be pretty intense. I can understand how it can freak a person out. The best thing to do when that happens is to eat some real food and drink to kill the high. Also, I've found drinking lots of water helps. And like how milk is supposed to help w/mushrooms, I think it also is a good thing for a goodie overdose. It has worked in my experience anyway. And after that, it just helps to remember that it's only the food and it will be over soon and to just try and relax and breathe! That's too bad when something like that happens and takes what could be a good thing and forever scares a person off. It's always best to start w/a bite and see how ya feel and go from there. Just some friendly advice to you folks on ganja goodies (now ya know what GG means)!
iriegyal
June 24, 2004 02:58PM
A friend of mine ate a cookie on saturday and about an hour later she was eating everthing in site!! After eating everythink in site, she puked and then fell asleep for about 5 hours. Powerful stuff!
June 24, 2004 05:35PM
my buddy riddim got sick off cookies as well this show. and now that i think about it i ate cookies sat morning and thats when i passed out with a violent headache and damn near missed my favs izzy vibes. i will bring my own treats next year.
Sis April
June 24, 2004 05:41PM
I have a majahcal process for the most upful treats without the negative heaviness.....
Next time round, yes?
sisterlil
June 24, 2004 06:35PM
Right on Sister April.. I ate 1 cookie saturda, 1 hour before Midnite. had a great time, but after the show was over i had to go back to camp and i fell asleep for 4 hours, woke up ate and partied till 4 am.. Sweet.
Then I ate a cookie on Sunday 1 hour before Ras Michael.. I was totally out of my head, body for 4 hours.. and felt like maybe it's wasn't going to stop..so yes, the cookies where very strong this year.. I ususally eat cookies every year at the fest, but this time it just thems like i was on something else, beside the ganja..
Thanks everyone for the comments..
Jah Bless..
P.s Sister April i was really looking forward to meeting you, but just didn't happen, maybe next year or at another fest..
Blessed,
Sisterlil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login