Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Which organization breeds irresponsible criminals?

Posted by Stamina! 
OT: Which organization breeds irresponsible criminals?
April 23, 2006 05:14PM
NBA OR NFL?

have been accused of spousal abuse

have been arrested for fraud

have been accused of writing bad checks

have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

have done time for assault

repeat
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

have been arrested on drug-related charges

have been arrested for shoplifting

currently are defendants in lawsuits, and

have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give
up yet? . . . Scroll down,

Neither,
it's the 535 members of the United
States Congress.

The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year
designed to keep the rest of us in line.

PASS THIS ON...

Re: OT: Which organization breeds irresponsible criminals?
April 23, 2006 09:20PM
one look at republican california representatives confirms the rampant corruption in the house. Cunningham, Pombo, and Waters all made CREW's (Citizens for ethics and responsibilty in washington) list of the thirteen most corrupt members of congress.

duke cunningham cries after being sentanced to eight years for accepting bribes

"dirty" dick pombo friend to big business and destroyer of the environment.

John Doolittle will (hopefully) soon be serving time for accepting bribes. His wife even gets a 15% cut of his campaign funds.

Maxine waters's family members have made over a million dollars through her political connections.

Anyone interested should look into doolittle and pombo's use of their political positions to stop a federal investigation into the finances of a wealthy texas businessman who provided them with political funding. They combined forces with Tom Delay to subpoena the FDIC (Federal deposit insurance corp) for confidential information relating to the investigation into millionaire Charles Hurwitz's finances. They then made this information public so that the lawyers for Hurwitz would have an unfair advantage. The investigation was ultimately dropped. This is just one of many examples of our corrupt representatives at work here in california.

[www.latimes.com]

mosiahigh777
April 23, 2006 09:26PM
NATTY REMO- ''Nah Tell the Truth'' Babylon Fall album
April 23, 2006 09:34PM
Don Juilo, Maxine Waters is a democrat, not a republican just to clarify. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
Kel-I Bubbler
April 23, 2006 09:35PM
Mystafya-"Today's Politician"
April 23, 2006 09:55PM
ras james - thanks for pointing that out - my mistake. I added her to the list after I wrote that first part.
April 23, 2006 09:57PM
Personally, I still feel all politicians are corrupt. I think people who seek power over others, whether they be politicians, cops, etc... tend to just have serious self-loathing issues. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
April 23, 2006 10:27PM
My error in not mentioning Maxine Water's party was truly not an attempt to smear republicans. While I do tend to have an even greater disgust towards republican politicians, I fail to see how democrats are truly an opposition party. The two parties bicker on small issues while they stand together on the large issues - such as going to war in iraq. Democrats (with few exceptions) wont even stand up and condemn the tyrannical actions of george bush. Sometimes I feel like all the partisan fighting is just a smokescreen put up to fool the people into thinking they have a range of political options. Mumps or the Measles I say.

Translucent
April 24, 2006 09:49AM
Good one Stamina! From the begginning I was thinking: "Neither, the US government"

"Sometimes I feel like all the partisan fighting is just a smokescreen put up to fool the people into thinking they have a range of political options."

That's precisely right Don! Dem work for the same people. That's why only 2 parties......easier to control.

"Personally, I still feel all politicians are corrupt."

Right again RJ!

BTW The first pic with the crooked crying is pathetic!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login