Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horace Andy

Posted by Mo-ses 
Horace Andy
February 23, 2004 09:48PM
Oh boy!!! Did I read it right?
Horace Andy...Linval Thompson...Alton Ellis...
Wow!!! Those 3 are wortht 3day admisssion
Don't Miss out
pale ryder
Re: Horace Andy
February 24, 2004 07:57PM
Seen Mo-ses! I havent been hearing any message board heads talking bout these guys yet, I am just as excited as you about Horace, Linval, and Alton. I have yet to see any of them perform, but will be a most anticipated treat. Its funny ya know, after last years show, I said to myself, I wish horace andy and linval thompson would come in 2004, ask and you shall recieve.....
jb welda
February 24, 2004 08:46PM
for me, these will be the highlight of the show. hopefully we will get carlton livingston also, and hopefully some or all these guys will also perform on the sound system late night as well as their stage act.

anyone want to forward stranger cole?

one love
jah bill
bun n cheese
February 24, 2004 08:56PM
yes, i just picked up the Stranger Cole trojan double album. some real nice duets on there.
February 25, 2004 08:34PM
Musicians such as Horace Andy, or Leroy Sibbles, Jr Murvin, Prince Buster, A FOUNDATION SOUND such as Stur-Gav---these are the reasons I make a fair-length trek to SNWMF. Femi Kuti---bring him on! Gotta say, it funny how much Cali-folk clamor for the St Croix/Midnite fix, given they seem to play onna
West Coast frequently....I love how this festivals brings foundation artists
you seldom get to check w/ strong non-Jamaican acts. The 3 day setting
make it sweet....
February 26, 2004 03:55AM
roots gonna mash it dis year! let dem know wha the dancehall really about. any idea on who is backing horace & alton? mr.thompson i* see getting some dub action & ras mike on bingie with big star carlos to be always a great chant with much more truth n' roots in the israel vibes sealed with w.rodney large world tour for many pleases answered still to come.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login