Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horace Andy @ Coachella

Posted by $doggs 
Horace Andy @ Coachella
May 02, 2006 08:24PM
Did any body hear about Horace Andy singing with Massive Attak at Coachella right before TOOL came on stage?!? Roots Lyrics meets dark mellow electronic rock. It was cooooool if you kept an open mind about it! But really wierd also!!
Re: Horace Andy @ Coachella
May 02, 2006 08:25PM
I was there and saw it... its was way cool... Horace Andy has been making music with Massiva Attack for years... my favorite song is One Love and all the songs on Mezzanine... :-)
May 02, 2006 08:26PM
He is a member of Massive Attack.
May 02, 2006 08:29PM
It's new news to me! I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know. Now I have some music to go research! How exciting!! I never heard Massive Attack before.
May 02, 2006 08:31PM
"Blue Lines" is really good. So is "Protection" less the Horace Andy - Jim Morrison impersonation (light my fire). The rest are so-so and some are worse.
May 02, 2006 09:46PM
wasnt that the reason horace didnt make it to the fest a year or two ago(touring with masive attack)?
one love-juan love
May 04, 2006 01:02PM
Thanks for the info guys!!!
May 04, 2006 01:10PM
Hey Bun, Blue Lines really holds up after near 15 years....IMO the best the group ever pulled off. Horace's efforts are sweet(& good to see how it turned non-reggae fans on to Sleepy) , and too bad Shara Nelson never came as strong after this release.

Last nite @ a club I was spinning the remix of 'Be Thankful' , niceness.
May 04, 2006 04:33PM
It does papa ray, one of the better albums recorded. Right up there with Stone Roses debut.
May 04, 2006 05:43PM
yuh must have a Manchester fondness goin' there B....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login