add a < at he beginning of the link and a > at the end to mek it ''active'

allright>?

one love one peace
Re: interesting...
May 02, 2006 10:10PM
cool! Thanks!
May 02, 2006 11:36PM
it is interesting the fox admin. would stick a middle finger at the US like that. funny how when the jamaican gov. considered talking about decriminalizing ganja the US immediately threatened sanctions.
May 02, 2006 11:44PM
>funny how when the jamaican gov. considered talking about decriminalizing
>ganja the US immediately threatened sanctions.

and your point would be?

im sure the US isnt all that thrilled by this either, though if you read and consider the fine print it seems they are just decriminalizing it for tourists, not for locals who would most certainly be in possession of more than the max amounts permissible. seems like its more aimed at the tourist "day trippers" who might buy a little something for personal consumption from the local businessman on the corner without fear of being busted, but a local in possession of more than that would be considered a "trafficker" and would be treated more severely than they are now.

as far as i know the jamaican situation had nothing similar in its proposed laws.

you cannot take these things at face value. what the big print giveth the small print often taketh away.

one love
jah bill
May 02, 2006 11:47PM
"despite criticism in the United States that it could increase casual drug use."

that was taken directly from the link above...
ODB
May 02, 2006 11:52PM
5 Grams of this, 5 grams of that, 25 milligrams of another and then- 2.2 pounds(kilo) of peyote. Wow! This is what caught my eye.

Upgrade your grey matter, cuz one day it may matter!
May 03, 2006 12:00AM
I read this story last week, I think... and realized full well Mexico's intentions could be tourism marketing, and that the US wasn't happy about it. my point in referencing jamaica is that they couldn't even talk about having talks about decriminalizing personal use of herb before big brother said "no you don't!" mexico has a lot more political clout than jamaica, obviously.
really, bill, you can't take corporate news stories for face value??
May 03, 2006 12:58AM
"mexico has a lot more political clout than jamaica, obviously."

I got a three letter response to that one......OIL!!!!
May 03, 2006 01:02AM
I agree with JB on this one... things change but basically they stay the same.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login