Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

has Pablo Moses Ever Played The Festival?

Posted by Ethiopian_Eyes 
has Pablo Moses Ever Played The Festival?
May 04, 2006 05:20PM
he would be a great addition to the fest fo sho..

We Are Creatures Of Love, and Victims Of Hate.
Ziggy Marley
Re: has Pablo Moses Ever Played The Festival?
May 04, 2006 05:22PM
I saw him play at SNWMF in Marysville! with Uziel on keyboards! ha!
May 04, 2006 05:25PM
what year?
May 04, 2006 05:30PM
he played just the other year too, 2004 or 2003

one love
jah bill
May 04, 2006 05:39PM
must have been 03, cause iwas there 04 and 05

Ziggy Marley
May 04, 2006 09:05PM
I wanna say it was the last year that SNWMF was hosted in Marysville?
I really liked the Marysville venue, except fo the thievery! That last year was when I got my backpack ripped-off out of my tent....everything gone except what I had with me (the essentials= wallet, turf, and pipa). I had to buy a new pair of pants and a t-shirt to finish the weekend. Good times, though. Oh yeah and Pablo Moses with Uziel on keys.
smiling smiley -aaron
May 04, 2006 09:49PM
damn sorry to hear you got jacked. i have been to many camp out festivals and find out after getting home that people were getting their things jacked out of thier tents. glad mine never got jacked. i keep my valuebles in my car locked up. sports chalet sells these little bitty Kryptonite ski/snowboard locks that work great for traveling airplanes and anything that can have a small lock applied to them.

this $10 gear lock can protect $1000+ of gear and other valuebles.

they come in 2 packs as well

Ziggy Marley
May 04, 2006 10:28PM
it was the year before thier last in marysville, 99' i think (my first at the fest). he wasn't on the bill that year but was a fill in for a no show (quite a gift to get upon arriving to the fest) i agree, i loved the marysville site. my only qualm about his set that year is that he got about a minute and a half into dubbing is a must probanly three times and stopped to complain to the sound man. by the time he was ready to go with it, i was already tired of the tune. it was a nice set overall though.
May 04, 2006 10:48PM
Pablo Moses played at SNWMF in 99 and again in 2003. I KNOW he wasn't a 'fill-in' in 2003, and am pretty sure he wasn't a fill-in in 99 either....

May 04, 2006 11:25PM
He wasnt on the original billing in 1999 according too my much worn Reggae festival guide for that year. He was on the stage schedule four days before the festival so he and his band were not a last minute addition. Looks like he may have been a replacement for the Afro Cubans All-Stars who had been scheduled for Sunday.
May 05, 2006 12:36PM
definitely not a fill in in 03' but my festival guide agrees with rythmwize's and my flyer from that year (obtained a week before the show) also agrees.
May 05, 2006 04:45PM
nice idea about the krypto locks....I wish people we just more honest so we didn't need to use locks, but that's why it's called "Life".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login