Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who Is Runnin The Boards this year?

Posted by djndo 
Who Is Runnin The Boards this year?
May 06, 2006 12:30AM
Who is running the sound boards this year?

Short term problems into long term resloutions?

Lets hear it!

Questions/comments!
Re: Who Is Runnin The Boards this year?
May 06, 2006 01:47AM
I heard that Mad Proffesor is running the boards all weekend
May 06, 2006 03:57AM
I'm pretty sure he's only running the board for the Robotics and the artists performing with them.
I may be mistaken

Michael
May 06, 2006 04:46PM
hopefull it isnt the same person that was running the last year. the sound sucked. the bass was way to heavy it was muffled. who ever ran the board in 2004 was excellent. one of the best sound guys i have ever heard ran the board in 04.

the sound was just shitty in 05. i have tapes to prove it. a lot of popping and cracking coming out of the PA. just awful

We Are Creatures Of Love, and Victims Of Hate.
Ziggy Marley
May 07, 2006 06:34AM
same guy in 2005 as 2004...

professor will primarily run the board for his artists, robotiks, michael prophet, u roy, earl sixteen, rico, aisha...

one love
jah bill

Post Edited (05-06-06 23:34)
May 10, 2006 06:42PM
You have the tapes of '05??? Interesting...............
May 10, 2006 06:52PM
Well, as I recall, they did not complete construction of the stage last year until about 6:00 pm, which might explain some of the popping and cracking you hear in those recordings (as well as the lack of any spotlight on Friday night). My recollection is that those issues got sorted on by Saturday last year....
May 10, 2006 07:58PM
but daniel the sound took a real dive on sunday esp abyssinians...it got more or less cleared up but the guy has a point.

the business with no spots on friday for fifth element crew though...that was painful.

one love
jah bill
May 10, 2006 11:25PM
the mix for the abyssinians was also painful. seems like half their set was over before soundman got it right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login