Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone know about MBRF????

Posted by Lynn 
Anyone know about MBRF????
May 08, 2006 02:57PM
What is going on? I hear it has been cancelled and than when I checked back on their website I see it now says Monterey Bay Reggae Fest 2006. It previously had been last years webpage. Does anyone know if the festival is happening or not? I'm trying to make plans to go....... Thanks in advance for any information.
Re: Anyone know about MBRF????
May 08, 2006 05:32PM
Rumours is all I hear, truth a reveal soon come. Hopefully event will take place.

+++++++Be the change you want to see in this world- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Go Green. Live Good, Do Good, and Support the Conscious Movement. It's up to I and I to make our manifestations a reality+++++++
May 08, 2006 05:43PM
It's canceled.
May 08, 2006 05:46PM
Truth revealed, just like that!

+++++++Be the change you want to see in this world- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Go Green. Live Good, Do Good, and Support the Conscious Movement. It's up to I and I to make our manifestations a reality+++++++
May 08, 2006 06:49PM

Lynn, what website are you looking at, 'cuz I just checked and the site is GONE.

-Daddy Spleece

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]
May 09, 2006 02:28PM
Here is the UPDATED website:
[www.mbayreggaefest.net]
May 09, 2006 02:32PM
May 09, 2006 02:34PM
yeah, but clik on Artist Lineup an it tek ya to da 2002 lineup???? CHO!!! wha gwaan deh???!!!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
May 09, 2006 03:41PM

Okay. I just called the number listed on this site and it says "Hello, Monterey Bay Reggae Fest Hotline. Leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."

So, I'll let ya know if they call back...

-Daddy Spleece

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]
May 10, 2006 02:30PM
Yes, please let us know if they call you back! Thanks!
May 10, 2006 03:37PM
This was the same situation with reggae in the park s.f. last year, then at last minute show was posted cancelled on website. I only can find 2002 MBRF site at this time as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login