Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

newbe

Posted by Q Catrin 
newbe
May 09, 2006 07:54PM
Couple of questions from a newbe. r day tickets available by mail or @ the gate only? is there parking for day ticket holders?

This one is for the admin, which day will Nasio Fontaine be performing?

Respect & Peace

Re: newbe
May 09, 2006 08:08PM
there are no one-day tickets on sale at present and it is unclear whether or when they will be. if the show sells out with 3 day ticket buyers there will be no one day tickets available, otherwise there might be some available at the gate. there will be day parking for attendees though those might be 3 day non-camping attendees, so yes, assuming there will be one day tickets available there will be parking available too.

i think nasio is on tour with gregory isaacs so i believe that places him on sunday, not positive though.

one love
jah bill
May 09, 2006 10:07PM
Q Catrin. If its Nasio you are looking to see, then you had better be in Boonville on Saturday. He is touring with Gregory Isaacs, and both will perform on Saturday. At this juncture, one day tickets will not be sold in advance of the show, and probably won't be available at the gate either because the festival is likely to sell out!
May 09, 2006 10:14PM
Were "one day tickets" a privilege in years past ?
May 09, 2006 10:34PM
The limited capacity of the new venue creates new challenges. In year's past, there was plenty of room to sell as many 3-day tickets as are currently available and still have room to sell a bunch more tickets by day. Such is not the case at the new venue. So either we limit tickets to 3-day only, or add an additional $10 to the price of 3-day tickets to offset for the fact that the overwhelming majority of the one day tickets purchased in years past were for Saturday....
May 09, 2006 10:37PM
"Many will be called but few shall be chosen" smiling smiley
May 09, 2006 10:59PM
Nasio is a great singer. I saw him in SF at Slim's. He opened for Luciano. He is one of the reason's I am going to SNWMF this year. Thanks!
May 10, 2006 03:29AM
> "Many will be called but few shall be chosen" smiling smiley

Many are called but few have chosen
<><><><>
acknowledging the 1,000,000's of equally blessed tribes
Ovah
May 10, 2006 04:20AM
no doubt^
i keep telliing folks to get threir tix in advance~ but they think its going to be like other years where you can show up on fri. morning. theirs going to be alot of disapointed people on fri. june 23rd.
one love-juan love
May 10, 2006 08:53PM
3 day ticket it is, check is in the mail.

thanks for all the info & positive vibes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login