pollutes the air around us,
and whie it is very very expensive,
we have to remember - the selling of cigarettes is still legal,
the smoker is not breaking any of Man's laws,

so it's a 'hobson's choice' for jah people as for what to do,

one love one peace
Re: cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health
May 12, 2006 02:56PM
ina recent tour of the west coast i was suprised as to how many yute are blending grabba, fronto, cigar what ever you want to call it ina the spliff.

here in the D nuff man roll blunt but rasta still keep the spliff ital.

every man has his way to each his own, but i say.....
down with the tobacco and the tobacco companies, and burn the herb in moderation.......bless
May 12, 2006 04:29PM
Eating herb is a nice replacement as well. Just be sure to grind it up well and not ingest alot of sticks etc.

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
May 12, 2006 07:45PM
question--- is tobacco not ital?

I ask because I know several ras who live strict ital, but also mix (homegrown) tobacco into their spliff
May 12, 2006 07:57PM
tobacco is a herb just like marijuana is a herb... what isnt ital is all the chemicals which are put into it.. the same with alot of indoor marijuana crops...ital is only mean natural, so only what isnt natural isnt ital. besides all the mumbo jumbo about it, God isn't for addiction in any regard...be it cigarettes or marijuana or anything else.. it's very easy to make something ital into something totally destructive...everything in moderation if u must do it in the 1st place. Ez
May 12, 2006 08:00PM

In a recent poll it was discovered that being alive kills you...

rasta smiley)

"I ignore demons..."

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]
May 12, 2006 08:01PM
>Eating herb is a nice replacement as well. Just be sure to grind it up well

thats fine if you want to be eating a bunch of vegetable matter; its far tastier to make butter with it and then use the butter in cooking.

but i rarely injest it like that, too easy to overdo it and end up very paranoid of nothing in particular and everything in general. ive learned that lesson more than once.

one love
jah bill
May 12, 2006 09:42PM
HA HA HA, I've been there JB.
May 12, 2006 10:34PM
I've been there, too, jah bill. one of the worst moments of my reggae life was arriving in Kansas City for a big concert. I was supposed to do an interview with Toots after the show. I was starving, had no time to eat. My friend who had just flown in from Miami offered me her left over cookie. I hate the whole thing, only about two inches in diameter. I got high as I have ever been in my life. I kept thinking, no problem, the show won't be over for four or five hours. Then as it got towards the end and I felt like I was still on the elevator going up, I thought, chances are they won't remember the interview. Lo and behold, Toot's manager comes and gets me out of the media area and leads me back stage. I went in and asked Toots maybe two or three questions and couldn't focus. I said "I really don't want to keep you so we can wrap this up now..." and Toots says, "oh, I have plenty of time." I had to make an excuse and leave. I have never been that irresponsible ever when it comes to my work in reggae, but I did learn a big lesson.

I might be better with butter.
May 12, 2006 10:59PM
sista irie - was that a freudian slip "i hate the whole thing, only about two inches in diameter"?
May 12, 2006 11:00PM
hushish soy tea a dweet!
May 12, 2006 11:17PM
Yes Spleece. And although the cost of living is so high, it's still quite a popular item. winking smiley

DUB IS TOO DREAD FOR WORDS.... binghi2digi
May 13, 2006 02:29PM
which getting more expensive?

cigs or gas?

one love one peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login